Wickes Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wickes

Customer Service Assistant Interview

So far I've only completed the online survey but the questions were so straightforward it was almost unbelievable. They were essentially as glaringly obvious as "if a customer is rude to you are you allowed to punch them in the face?" which is a clear no. They're multiple choice and it doesn't take too long, and you answer a few questions about yourself and your possible working hours and they'll let you know (or not) within 21 days whether they're interested in you enough for an interview. It helps if you know someone who works there for when you apply. Hopefully I'll find out soon if i might be in with a chance!

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bridgend, Wales (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgend, Wales (UK)

The process took a day - interviewed at Wickes in June 2010.

I had posted my CV to the company, and in return was called to set up an interview. There was just one interview, which felt more like an informal chat with one of the bosses. Questions: What do you think heath and safety is? When was the last time you worked as part of a group? How would you deal with an irate customer? are you flexible in relation to working hours? I was also asked to complete a small practical maths test. I was then later phoned with the job offer.

Interview Questions
    • Health and Safety is a large part of work at Wickes, what do you think health and safety is?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Wickes in February 2009.

easy. Small maths test and basic knowledge about DIY.

Interview Questions

Worked for Wickes? Contribute to the Community!