Wicresoft Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2014
Updated Aug 1, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wicresoft

Software Engineer Interview

Telephone interview. I'm fresh graduate not majored in CS, but something in job description matches with my former project.
    HR semi-professionally asked several questions about specific fields that i have development experience before, I answered them with details. Then I was asked that "are you a master of SQL/Python" and so, I said I'm not, I do have some experience but that was too broad, would you please show me some tasks to be done, I might have solutions.
    ....and thinking "hey no fresh graduate that masters these skills would send résumé to you."
    Finally she invited me for a face-to-face interview, I said thank you I will call you later.

Interview Questions

Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Wicresoft in April 2010.

Was interview for v- contract at Microsoft. Very informal interview with Microsoft group manager then follow up phone interview with additional manager within group that was not available on the day that I interviewed in person. Both interviews were approximately 45 minutes in length.

Interview Questions

Worked for Wicresoft? Contribute to the Community!