Wiese Research Associates

www.wraresearch.com

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wiese Research Associates

Candidate Interview Review

Telephone Interviewer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wiese Research Associates.

My interview was quite simple. I worked for Gallup Organization right before coming here. I called and visited with the site manager and explained my job situation. I was told that I could not work at both, so I chose the one I felt I would be most comfortable in. Gallup, in my opinion, was too distracting. So I opted for the job that didn't have coworkers watching movies and playing games while working.
    Basically had to go in, fill out an application and wait a day or two. Then met with the manager and read through a script for her. Really all there is to it.

Interview Questions
    • The question asked to me that was most difficult was just why I had chose to leave Gallup. I gave my honest answer and I think that's why I have a nice position here.   Answer Question