Wiese Research Associates

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Telephone Interviewer Interview

Telephone Interviewer

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wiese Research Associates.

Interview Details – My interview was quite simple. I worked for Gallup Organization right before coming here. I called and visited with the site manager and explained my job situation. I was told that I could not work at both, so I chose the one I felt I would be most comfortable in. Gallup, in my opinion, was too distracting. So I opted for the job that didn't have coworkers watching movies and playing games while working.
Basically had to go in, fill out an application and wait a day or two. Then met with the manager and read through a script for her. Really all there is to it.

Interview Question – The question asked to me that was most difficult was just why I had chose to leave Gallup. I gave my honest answer and I think that's why I have a nice position here.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Wiese Research Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wiese Research Associates interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Wiese Research Associates employees and interview candidates.