Wikistrat

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

CA Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wikistrat in January 2013.

Interview Details – Phone/Skype and cv

Interview Question – Outlining your expertise in a succinct manner.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Intern Interview

Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Wikistrat in April 2012.

Interview Details – Applied through their website, and was contacted via email by a recruiter. I then had a Skype interview, with some fairly standard questions. I thought that, it being Skype, the interview would be done via video chat, so I started my feed, but my interviewer only kept it to a voice call, which was rather awkward.

Interview Question – Asked about my interest in the company, my future plans, my availability, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation-- it was an internship (unpaid)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Wikistrat? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wikistrat interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Wikistrat employees and interview candidates.