Wilbur Smith Associates

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Planning Intern Interview

Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wilbur Smith Associates in January 2010.

Interview Details – First there was a phone call to set up the interview. The interview was 2 hours long! I was surprised to find 4 people on the other side of the table from me when I sat down. They asked me a lot of questions about me and my personal mission, what I wanted to do in the world. I also really enjoyed the "resume tour" where they asked me about all the things on my resume, which allowed me to brag on myself a little. Later there was a more informal, informational session with those who were going to be hired (3 of us). We learned about the company and basically here they told us why we wanted to work for Wilbur Smith.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you failed to do something that you were assigned.   Answer Question
  • What would you say are your three biggest weaknesses.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Planner Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Wilbur Smith Associates in February 2008.

Interview Details – referred by a friend from the company and went to the interview, spent most time talking with the hiring manager, then went out to lunch with the group

Interview Question – Why you leave your previous company?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – was given two weeks to make a final decision. Salary is standard for a job title, no much room for negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Wilbur Smith Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wilbur Smith Associates interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Wilbur Smith Associates employees and interview candidates.