Wild Wing Cafe Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2015

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wild Wing Cafe

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wild Wing Cafe (Asheville, NC) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied during the opening of the restaurant while they were hiring a massive amount of employees. I went in on a weekend and filled out my application, and they interviewed me on the spot. Super easy questions and a nice manager, but you could tell he wasn't really taking the interview seriously. He asked about myself, some behavioral questions, and then asked about my availability. I was hired on the spot because he said I have a nice smile and he liked my personality.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wild Wing Cafe (North Charleston, SC).

Interview

I had two "interviews" with this company. I honestly do not call it an interview. I can see why the company has a lot of coming and going with employees. I wasn't asked questions that would determine if I was a good employee. I was asked mostly about my availability.

Interview Questions

• I was not really asked any difficult question. The most random thing I was asked was to tell a joke. I was also asked what color best described me and why. I was asked about my availability and if my having children would be an issue. Nothing I was asked would really give them any indication that I was or was not a good hire.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Wild Wing Cafe (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2010.

Interview

One interview, appropriate questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple, agreed on hourly rate.