WildTangent

2.8

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at WildTangent.

I was called by HR and phone interview was pretty in-depth (lasted 45 minutes). I then was called in to interview with 2 people on the team - the director and account executive. Director grilled me more but nothing too difficult even though he didn't seem too nice either.

Office was bare and team relayed that most of the time no one but yourself might be working in the office. Seemed like they were short staffed. Last I checked the job is still posted 2 months later...

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult - "tell me 5 adjectives to describe yourself"   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Onsite interview

Producer/Senior Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at WildTangent in May 2014.

I applied for the job through a headhunter, so there wasn't a phone screen with the recruiter. Instead, I started off with a call from the hiring manager. Call was ok, although the hiring manager (studio head) seemed very distracted. Was asked to come in for a round of in-person interviews. On the day of the interview, there was no one to let me into the offices so I had to wait outside until someone noticed me (they didn't answer their door when I was knocking either). The interview room was hastily put together in front of me, using a desk and a few random chairs left around the office. The order of the interviews was chaotic and no one really knew what role I was interviewing for. Very few people had relevant questions to ask me and most of the time was spent chatting. All of the interviews, except for the final one with the Studio Head were group interviews.

Ultimately was not offered the job, which is good because it was clear that they didn't know what they wanted from this role, and did not seem like a well organized place to work.

Customer Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at WildTangent.

I applied online and received a call about a week later. It was a very brief phone screening with interview scheduling. The interview consisted of four mini-interviews, which are 1:1 interviews. The first interview was by someone in HR, and then by the department supervisor, and two team leaders from the department.

I followed up with one of the people that interviewed me a week later after not hearing anything and I was told that the HR department would contact me - which they never did, and it still remains the only job where

The HR interview was not particularly difficult in the sense that you'll have to recall a lot of situational examples of things you have done, but it is very difficult in the sense that you have to answer personal questions and follow-up questions to them until the interviewer is satisfied, and very few of them had any bearing on the job or were predictive of job performance.

The interviews from the departmental staff were friendly and fairly easy in their questioning.

Interview Questions
    • Personal questions, with multiple follow-up questions on top of them.

For example, "'So why did you choose those two areas to major in?' followed by, 'What kind of job did you think you would get with that?' followed by, 'Weren't you concerned about what job you would get with those majors?' followed by, 'So, did you just choose your second major because you liked it or because you thought it would look good?' followed by, "What did you like about it?"

I was asked what was an accomplishment I was proud of, and having graduated recently from a relatively prestigious university I answered that. The follow-up question was literally, "So what? A lot of other people graduated from there too."

Answer Question

Customer Support Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at WildTangent.

The application process began with submission of an application online, and then having someone contact you for further steps. For the Customer Support Agent position, a written assessment is emailed to the applicant, who is required to complete the assessment and return it within 24 hours. I believe if you pass the assessment, you will receive the next step of a phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • Being able to browse the FAQ page for Customer Support and answer the written assessment   Answer Question