WildTangent

Interview Question – Technical coding questions   View Answer

Customer Support Representative Interview

Customer Support Representative
Redmond, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at WildTangent.

Interview Details – I applied online and received a call about a week later. It was a very brief phone screening with interview scheduling. The interview consisted of four mini-interviews, which are 1:1 interviews. The first interview was by someone in HR, and then by the department supervisor, and two team leaders from the department.

I followed up with one of the people that interviewed me a week later after not hearing anything and I was told that the HR department would contact me - which they never did, and it still remains the only job where

The HR interview was not particularly difficult in the sense that you'll have to recall a lot of situational examples of things you have done, but it is very difficult in the sense that you have to answer personal questions and follow-up questions to them until the interviewer is satisfied, and very few of them had any bearing on the job or were predictive of job performance.

The interviews from the departmental staff were friendly and fairly easy in their questioning.

Interview Question – Personal questions, with multiple follow-up questions on top of them.

For example, "'So why did you choose those two areas to major in?' followed by, 'What kind of job did you think you would get with that?' followed by, 'Weren't you concerned about what job you would get with those majors?' followed by, 'So, did you just choose your second major because you liked it or because you thought it would look good?' followed by, "What did you like about it?"

I was asked what was an accomplishment I was proud of, and having graduated recently from a relatively prestigious university I answered that. The follow-up question was literally, "So what? A lot of other people graduated from there too."
  Answer Question

Customer Support Agent Interview

Customer Support Agent

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at WildTangent.

Interview Details – The application process began with submission of an application online, and then having someone contact you for further steps. For the Customer Support Agent position, a written assessment is emailed to the applicant, who is required to complete the assessment and return it within 24 hours. I believe if you pass the assessment, you will receive the next step of a phone interview.

Interview Question – Being able to browse the FAQ page for Customer Support and answer the written assessment   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for WildTangent? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WildTangent interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by WildTangent employees and interview candidates.