Wildfire Interactive

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wildfire Interactive in April 2012.

After submitting my resume and cover letter through their website, I got an email the very next day saying my application had been fast-tracked and I was to do a video interview that consisted of 3 - 5 questions. It had 1 written/short essay type question asking about my experience and then 2 questions to be answered via video recording about the industry/position. It was nice because you could rerecord your answers as many times as you like before submitting.

The email said they'd get back to me in a few days with my next steps, but it's been a month and I haven't heard a word from them. The email that was sent regarding the video interview is a generic no response email from a third party job listings site so I'm not sure how I could follow up without going through Wildfire's facebook which doesn't seem appropriate to me.

The least they could do is send an email saying: Thanks for taking the time to do your end, but we've gone with someone else.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your work experience / background   Answer Question
  • What is the most important thing when working with an online community   Answer Question