Wildfire Interactive

Relevance Date Difficulty

Community Manager Interview

Community Manager
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wildfire Interactive in April 2012.

Interview Details – After submitting my resume and cover letter through their website, I got an email the very next day saying my application had been fast-tracked and I was to do a video interview that consisted of 3 - 5 questions. It had 1 written/short essay type question asking about my experience and then 2 questions to be answered via video recording about the industry/position. It was nice because you could rerecord your answers as many times as you like before submitting.

The email said they'd get back to me in a few days with my next steps, but it's been a month and I haven't heard a word from them. The email that was sent regarding the video interview is a generic no response email from a third party job listings site so I'm not sure how I could follow up without going through Wildfire's facebook which doesn't seem appropriate to me.

The least they could do is send an email saying: Thanks for taking the time to do your end, but we've gone with someone else.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Wildfire Interactive

Worked for Wildfire Interactive? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wildfire Interactive Community Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Wildfire Interactive employees and interview candidates.