Wildfire Interactive

Average Difficulty
18 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Redwood City, CA

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wildfire Interactive in November 2011.

Interview Details – Professional and courteous from start to finish. First I filled out an online questionnaire, followed by a video response portion. This was interesting and something I hadn't encountered in my job search, so it was kind of fun. Next were a series of phone interviews followed by an on site interview in Redwood City.

Redwood City, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wildfire Interactive in September 2011.

Interview Details – First, I was asked to complete an "Active Interview" which consisted of 3 questions requiring typed responses along with 2 questions requiring up to 5 minute video responses. The typed questions were pretty standard.

Wildfire responded saying I had one of the best active interviews lately, then the phone interview followed. I was prepared and confident in my responses and felt the phone interview went well. I received an email 4 days later saying they did not want to move forward with me and when I asked for feedback they told me they were too busy.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest accomplishment over the past 3 years   Answer Question
  • Tell us about and event or activity that describes a personality trait unique to you   Answer Question

Palo Alto, CA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wildfire Interactive in July 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online and about a week later had a phone interview. Overall I thought the conversation went well but 3 days later I received a follow up email that informed me I will not be moving on in the interview process.

Interview Question – What kind of cold calling experience do you have?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Palo Alto, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wildfire Interactive in May 2011.

Interview Details – Began as a short and simple screening phone interview with HR. Then passed over to another phone interview with an Account Executive. Expect to run down your resume and get in depth about any cold-calling or sales experience. On site interview then arranged in a 2:1 format in a small breakout room to discuss education, experience, and proceed with a mock sales call simulation on the spot. Followed up a few days later with a rejection call from HR.

Interview Questions

• Name the three most critical qualities each salesperson should possess.   View Answer
  • Tell us a little more in depth about any cold-calling experience you have had.   Answer Question
  • What do you see as the biggest challenge or obstacle you would need to overcome in this role?   Answer Question
  • How do you handle rejection/objection?   Answer Question

Sales Associate

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Wildfire Interactive in September 2011.

Interview Details – I submitted a cover letter and my CV. This was followed by a phone interview with a sales manager. I was then interviewed over the phone by a senior recruiter and last step was an in person interview with two senior sales managers.

Interview Question – What drives you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing is negotiable for entry level sales.

Sales Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wildfire Interactive in February 2012.

Interview Details – I heard about Wildfire Interactive through a mutual friend and was instantly intrigued.
Wildfire Interactive is a social media marketing platform- MEANING it is the full package to set companies facebook pages up for highest success! SOLD!
After applying I recieved an email that they were interested and invited me to the next stage of the interview process!
First stage was the video interview. This was a very cool process! They gave me 5 questions and 3 required a written response and 2 a video response. For the video response it was easy to use and perfect because it allowed you to re-do your video as much as you'd like. I re-did my video about 73 times before satisfied. :)

Next, they called to set up a phone interview! YAY!
The conversation went really well. The girl I talked to was very easy going and laid back so it instantly calmed my nerves. It felt more conversational and natural rather than just Q&A.

Last, the in person interview!
I was super excited for this! When I arrived for this interview I quickly picked up on the infectous positive vibes and relaxed nature. I was given a tour of the office and felt more like a guest rather than 'just another interviewee'. My sit down interview went just as smoothly. I was impressed how they were able to balance the relaxed/ easy-going environment, yet still remain on track with their agenda and questions. It truly was a wonderful interview process and great company!

Interview Question – Standard questions.
-Know how your past experiences has prepared you for the position youre applying. Know about Wildfire. Give examples of past experiences. etc.

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wildfire Interactive in November 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process with Wildfire Interactive was extremely professional. The intial application process involved submitting my resume and responding to a few questions. A couple days later I received an email from a recruiter asking me to complete an "active interview." The active Interview consists of a few written and video camera recorded responses. The culture of the company is a "work hard play hard" one and I think the video response is a chance for you to show your intelligence as well as your personality.

A few days after submitting my "active interview" I was asked to do a phone interview with the recruiter. Be prepared to run through your resume and talk about any experience you have in sales. The recruiter was friendly, punctual, and professional. A few days later I was invited to do an in-person interview with two of the sales managers. When I arrived at the office, I was extremely impressed with the culture of the company. Everyone there seemed genuinely happy to be working there. My interview last a bit over an hour. I was impressed by how well prepared and organized the sales managers were in both their questions and the way they conducted themseslves throughout the whole process. The interview consisted of going through my resume, talking about my experience in sales, explaining why I am seeking a job in sales, why I want to work with Wildfire. The last part of the interview involves a mock sales call. I was given construcitve criticism on the mock sales call and then asked to do it one more time. I would definitely suggest that you learn as much as you can about the company because it will definitely make all the difference during the interview when you can show that you understand what Wildfire Interactive does and how your role in sales is key to the company.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in sales?   Answer Question
  • Why sales?   Answer Question
  • What are you looking for in your job search?
    What do you know about the company?
      Answer Question
  • Decribe and explain your greatest accomplishment.
    How would you sell Wildfire?
      Answer Question
  • What is your favorite part and least favorite part about sales?
    Name three qualities you think every sales person should have.

London, England (UK)

The process took a day - interviewed at Wildfire Interactive in September 2011.

Interview Details – The phone call was pleasant, I was asked:
Why sales,
What cold calling experience I have had,
What bad customer experience iv had,
How I handle rejection,
Generally about my previous work experiences
What I know about the company
What qualities I have that could make me a good sales person