Wildfire Interactive Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

3.1

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wildfire Interactive (Redwood City, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

Professional and courteous from start to finish. First I filled out an online questionnaire, followed by a video response portion. This was interesting and something I hadn't encountered in my job search, so it was kind of fun. Next were a series of phone interviews followed by an on site interview in Redwood City.

Project Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wildfire Interactive (Redwood City, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

In general, the interview process was pretty laid back and they asked pretty basic questions - mostly behavioral and reasons why I would fit/why I want the job. Unfortunately, I did not make it to the last round, which was an in person interview at the location. They really stress the high-energy work environment and perpetuate a strong collective affection for the CEO, which seems to be an integral part of the work culture. My only complaint is that email responses were slow, and I had to play phone tag with the recruiter more than once. In fact, I did not get a rejection email after a few weeks, and I had emailed them twice about it.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your job search and what kinds of opportunities you are looking for.   Answer Question

Social Media Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Wildfire Interactive (Redwood City, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

I contacted a recruiter over Linkedin and he asked me to apply online. I got a response on my application after about 1 week and was invited to a video interview. Funny enough this was a one-way interview so I got 5 questions in an online tool, had to answer 2 of 5 just with a written answer and record my answers for the other 3 online and upload the video. I heard back about 4 days later and was invited to a phone interview with a recruiter which was very nice, about 30 min. It was not only about my background but also about my expectations on the job and what I would bring into it. Right at the end of the call the recruiter said she wants me to talk to the Hiring Manager and sent me an invitation for that shortly. This was again a phone interview and pretty similar in terms of what we talked about as the first one I had. Some days later they contacted me again and saif they wan to meet me in person so I had a live interview onsite with the Hiring Manager, a co-worker and the recruiter, for about 60min. Also a very nice talk with just some hard questions where you had to go a little bit beyond your typical explanation of your resume. But all in one very nice. After the interview, I think it was the same day, they invited me to have lunch with some possible future co-workers to see if there is a match. Two days after the lunch they made me an offer, I started only 4 days later with the training. All in one a very easy and short process.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a situation you solved just by using humour?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wildfire Interactive (Redwood City, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

First, I was asked to complete an "Active Interview" which consisted of 3 questions requiring typed responses along with 2 questions requiring up to 5 minute video responses. The typed questions were pretty standard. Wildfire responded saying I had one of the best active interviews lately, then the phone interview followed. I was prepared and confident in my responses and felt the phone interview went well. I received an email 4 days later saying they did not want to move forward with me and when I asked for feedback they told me they were too busy.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest accomplishment over the past 3 years   Answer Question
    • Tell us about and event or activity that describes a personality trait unique to you   Answer Question

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wildfire Interactive (Redwood City, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

I was extremely impressed by Wildfire's recruiting process. They were quick and efficient and an absolute pleasure to deal with!

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Wildfire Interactive (Redwood City, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

First round: online interview consisting of basic phone screen questions (what has been your greatest achievement thus far? etc) - had to either type responses to the questions or film yourself. Second round: typical phone screen, similar questions to the online portion. maybe a question or two about relevant sales / cold calling experience.

Interview Questions

See What Wildfire Interactive Employees Are Saying

Current Social Media Manager in Redwood City, CA

Pros: “The senior leadership is brilliant-- Harvard Business School, Stanford Business School, UPenn, Dartmouth, the works. They're entrepreneurial success stories before Wildfire and bring...”“The senior leadership is brilliant-- Harvard Business School, Stanford Business School, UPenn, Dartmouth, the works. They're entrepreneurial success stories before Wildfire and bring their success to Wildfire. They're smart and inviting, warm and welcoming. It's a fantastic thing to work under them and learn from their experience. The team is fun— we do skew on the younger side, but that gives Wildfire a fresh outlook, one that is progressive, forward thinking, adaptable, and flexible. The product is great. While it very nearly sells itself, the engineering and product teams are tirelessly working to always update it, always brainstorm ways to add functionality and keep bringing our tools and our company to the forefront of the industry. The camaraderie is unsurpassed: I've never worked in an environment where its so palpable, this spirit, like a force that runs through the space and all of its employees, that we're in this together and every contribution is felt if not seen. I treasure this place, and I have worked in other places and for other companies that had multinational presences and hundreds of thousands of employees.” – Full Review