Wildnet Technologies

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

PHP Developer Interview

Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Wildnet Technologies in November 2013.

Interview Details – first round was a test of objective questions ( 25 Questions.) Not very tough.
second round was a technical interview.
Interviewer checks your logic of programming of php and jQuery.
MySql questions like How to delete duplicate records from a table.

Interview Question – There are so many functions in php and no one can remember all syntax . usually everyone do google with name of function and use that function. But they have a list of function and like to listen exact function name and syntax. It was a little bit tough to recall exact name of function and its definition.
In machine test they give a small form with file upload and ask to write a Object oriented code to submit this form. AS I worked only on MVC patter and never worked on core application so I couldn't clear machine test.
  View Answer

Chief Executive Officer Interview

Noida (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Wildnet Technologies in January 2010.

Interview Details – - Do you consider Search Engine Optimizations (SEO) when making web designs?
- What are the things that you use or avoid to ensure the web page you designed is SEOed? (Like frames, headers, alt texts, js texts)
- How do you perform page-load optimizations?

Interview Question – layers, popup controls?
- (Javascript) Form validations:
- How do you disable form submission when validation error occurs?
- applying MAXLENGH in textarea
- enabling/disabling form fields
- any knowledge of regular expressions
- (Javascript) Is there any javascript library that you have used?
- (XML/XSL) Do you have any experience in XML and in XSL
  Answer Question

Wildnet Technologies Reviews Manager Client Side Interview

Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Wildnet Technologies in January 2010.

Interview Details – First round conducted with HR of company about IQ and personality test.Then a 1:1 technical round with senior employer of company he talked about new trend in market, techniques and my overall presentation.
In a last round HR discussed company policy and salary offered to me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self.   Answer Question
  • Did you handling any client before from out side of India. if yes in which country, and what was my responsibility?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Wildnet Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wildnet Technologies interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Wildnet Technologies employees and interview candidates.