Wildnet Technologies Interview Questions

3.3

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wildnet Technologies (Noida (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

first round was a test of objective questions ( 25 Questions.) Not very tough. second round was a technical interview. Interviewer checks your logic of programming of php and jQuery. MySql questions like How to delete duplicate records from a table.

Interview Questions

• There are so many functions in php and no one can remember all syntax . usually everyone do google with name of function and use that function. But they have a list of function and like to listen exact function name and syntax. It was a little bit tough to recall exact name of function and its definition. In machine test they give a small form with file upload and ask to write a Object oriented code to submit this form. AS I worked only on MVC patter and never worked on core application so I couldn't clear machine test.   1 Answer

Wildnet Technologies Reviews Manager Client Side Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wildnet Technologies (Delhi (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

First round conducted with HR of company about IQ and personality test.Then a 1:1 technical round with senior employer of company he talked about new trend in market, techniques and my overall presentation. In a last round HR discussed company policy and salary offered to me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self.   Answer Question
    • Did you handling any client before from out side of India. if yes in which country, and what was my responsibility?   Answer Question

Chief Executive Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wildnet Technologies (Noida (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

- Do you consider Search Engine Optimizations (SEO) when making web designs? - What are the things that you use or avoid to ensure the web page you designed is SEOed? (Like frames, headers, alt texts, js texts) - How do you perform page-load optimizations?

Interview Questions

• layers, popup controls? - (Javascript) Form validations: - How do you disable form submission when validation error occurs? - applying MAXLENGH in textarea - enabling/disabling form fields - any knowledge of regular expressions - (Javascript) Is there any javascript library that you have used? - (XML/XSL) Do you have any experience in XML and in XSL   Answer Question