Wiley Rein Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wiley Rein

Policy Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wiley Rein in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and they contacted me that they would like to interview me. The woman from HR was difficult to communicate with as her responses were not prompt, but she seemed nice. We finally nailed down a time to meet and I took off work to be available for a Skype interview; I waited by the computer for an hour (I ended up missing two hours of work accounting travel time) and no one ever called. I emailed to follow up saying I would be happy to reschedule and the woman took a week to respond saying the position no longer exists. She never apologized or let me know day of there was no need to make myself available for an interview. Terrible hiring practice and rude.

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wiley Rein in March 2012.

Interview

I went through a recruiter and the process was fairly standard. A bit odd that I had to take a writing and editing test with many years of marketing experience, but the interviews and hiring process went smoothly, and they were respectful of my time. I had a phone interview followed by two in-person interviews, and then a background check before the final offer was made.

Interview Questions

• Again, everything was fairly standard, just asking about background and experience, and how I would handle marketing challenges that came up on a day to day basis.   Answer Question