Wilfrid Laurier University

Updated Oct 14, 2014
Updated Oct 14, 2014

2.0

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

The most ridiculous interview I have ever had. 2 rounds interview with 2 sessions each. Each session I was Interviewed by 5 people for 45 minutes. During the interview each people take his/her chance to read a qustion that they had prepared on a paper. Very unprofessional.

That is obviously why U of Waterloo is U of Waterloo and Laurier can only be Laurier

Interview Questions
    • If you find a cheet in budget(they used the fancy term "in favour of"), do you report to finance department first or do you report to faculty first?   View Answer

Annual Giving Representative Interview

Two rounds of interview. First was a group interview.Questions were asked to see if you could think on the spot, reflect your personality and if you are able to talk about different topics. Then a phone/ mock phone call interview.

Interview Questions
    • Be confident for the mock phone call interview and go into the script right away.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Wilfrid Laurier University.

Applied for a short term project. What is ur fav course? Are you detail focused? Very nice people.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Wilfrid Laurier University in April 2011.

I applied online at their website. I was selected from the pool and brought in for the interview. I waited 1 week to get a reply back from the application. Then another week for the interview, and lastly another week for their decision. I interviewed with 5 people. They were fairly laid back. They tried to put you at ease and were dressed down. The questions were typical behavioural ones and standard where do you see yourself in 5 years and why are you a good fit? Most questions dealt with the job description and duties though. They had their list of questions and didn't go any further into them then what they had on their sheets. It was difficult to address all members of the interview team as we were at an oval table and it was hard to make eye contact with all members throughout an answer.

Web Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wilfrid Laurier University in March 2010.

Very easy, had 3 people interviewed me. Basically asked me if I knew how to use Dreamweaver. Showed them my website samples and amazed them with my skills. They were really nice.

Postdoctoral Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Wilfrid Laurier University in August 2008.

meeting in the lab. give my talk. answer to the questions. lunch with my supervisor and other profs. meeting later.