Wilhelmina Models Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wilhelmina Models

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Wilhelmina Models in April 2013.

The interview process was quite easy. You must show that you're interested in fashion and models.

Interview Questions
    • The people with whom I interviewed were very nice and didn't ask difficult "gotcha" questions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Harrisburg, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Wilhelmina Models in April 2009.

Very unorganized, some internship all i did was make copies for 2 hours a day that was it!!!!!

Interview Questions
    • Please demonstrate the appropriate rejection technique.   Answer Question

Model Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Wilhelmina Models in August 2008.

I went in for an open call. A long line of models waited outiside of the Park ave location for about 10-15mins. I remember taking the elevator upstairs. I handed my book to the receptionist my book and sat down, I was asked to stay in 2009 I signed.

Interview Questions
    • How old are you? Most agencies discriminate based on age, its a weeding out process. I lied upfront and told the truth in when doing the paperwork.   View Answer
    I was told that there was no room for me on the boards but I could come in under the Promo division and eventually I would be promoted if I built my port. I did just that and instead of promoting me they terminated me, good thing I was always proactive in my career.

Worked for Wilhelmina Models? Contribute to the Community!