Wilhelmina Models

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Wilhelmina Models in April 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was quite easy. You must show that you're interested in fashion and models.

Interview Question – The people with whom I interviewed were very nice and didn't ask difficult "gotcha" questions.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Intern Interview

Intern
Harrisburg, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Wilhelmina Models in April 2009.

Interview Details – Very unorganized, some internship all i did was make copies for 2 hours a day that was it!!!!!

Interview Question – Please demonstrate the appropriate rejection technique.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Model Interview

Model

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Wilhelmina Models in August 2008.

Interview Details – I went in for an open call. A long line of models waited outiside of the Park ave location for about 10-15mins. I remember taking the elevator upstairs. I handed my book to the receptionist my book and sat down, I was asked to stay in 2009 I signed.

Interview Question – How old are you? Most agencies discriminate based on age, its a weeding out process. I lied upfront and told the truth in when doing the paperwork.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was told that there was no room for me on the boards but I could come in under the Promo division and eventually I would be promoted if I built my port. I did just that and instead of promoting me they terminated me, good thing I was always proactive in my career.

Worked for Wilhelmina Models? Contribute to the Community!