Wilhelmsen Ship Management

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wilhelmsen Ship Management.

Contacted by Phone – left a message calling me by someone else's name about the position.

Phone Interview – HR person was very nice and acted like I was meant to be contacted.

Interview - went well in terms of the Accounting test, but I had a higher degree than the interviewer and that seemed to be a problem to the interviewer.

Interview was business casual - most of the employees there had on faded clothes, and I overheard an employee say "who does she think she is?". I was always taught to dress in a professional manner for interviews, so I don't understand why the employee had a problem with my dress code.

Follow Up - no responses or answers whatsoever even after two attempts on my part.

Interview Questions
  • There was a verbal Accounting skills test that had questions about what items should be a credit or debit.   Answer Question