Wilhelmsen Ship Management Accounting Clerk Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wilhelmsen Ship Management

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wilhelmsen Ship Management (Pasadena, TX).

Interview

Contacted by Phone – left a message calling me by someone else's name about the position. Phone Interview – HR person was very nice and acted like I was meant to be contacted. Interview - went well in terms of the Accounting test, but I had a higher degree than the interviewer and that seemed to be a problem to the interviewer. Interview was business casual - most of the employees there had on faded clothes, and I overheard an employee say "who does she think she is?". I was always taught to dress in a professional manner for interviews, so I don't understand why the employee had a problem with my dress code. Follow Up - no responses or answers whatsoever even after two attempts on my part.

Interview Questions

• There was a verbal Accounting skills test that had questions about what items should be a credit or debit.   Answer Question