Wiline

Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance Interview

Finance
Princeton, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wiline in February 2012.

Interview Details – I had three interviews with three different people. It was all very casual and friendly and they were very interesting people to meet with. Very highly educated with Masters and in some cases PhD's and lots of telecom and business experience. Overall, I was very excited to be even at the interview.

Interview Question – One of the interviews was all about Team players and how I would fit into the overall team. They asked why I left my last position and would I go back if the old company contacted me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very low key and casual. They have a HR VP in the Foster City office and he called me with an offer.

NOC Engineer Interview

NOC Engineer

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Wiline in December 2008.

Interview Details – Was doing my M.S. in Chicago and received a phone call asking me to come to SF for an interview. Decided on date and then made a visit to the company. Very friendly/encouraging people, questions included , What is OSPF, VLSM, Vlans, subnetting.

Interview Question – How does OSPF operate ?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Sales Interview

Sales

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wiline in June 2010.

Interview Details – First interview was by phone. Standard questions (why do you think you would be a good fit? Review of resume) Second interview was face to face. What are your goals?, what techniques have you used in the past that were successful?) Third interview, meet with VP of Sales, revisit the same questions from 1st and 2nd interview for the most part. Offer letter emailed.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions. Very straight forward interview.   Answer Question

Worked for Wiline? Contribute to the Community!