Willamette Dental Group Interview Questions

Updated Apr 23, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Beaverton, OR) in March 2015.

Interview

I first had a phone interview with Ashlie, who was very informative. Secondly, I had a face to face interview with Kendall and Julie. I, thirdly, had a working interview. After that, Willamette Dental emailed me, requesting 5 job references. I submitted my info for Willamette to check my references.

Interview Questions

• What my salary expectation is.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olympia, WA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Olympia, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied on WDG's website, was called and then interviewed at 2 different offices and then had working interviews at both offices. Very thorough process. I felt appreciated and the company truly went the extra mile to address my needs and made the job happen for me.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work in a large practice and not a private practice   1 Answer

Negotiation

Full time permanent position instead of temporary full time

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olympia, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Olympia, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

That's was a pleasure to have working interview with Willamette Dental.I will be happy if they offer me a job.Their team was really friendly to me. There was worm atmosphere and professional approach. Personal here was always nice and polite to the patients and each other.

Interview Questions

• Organization of work place.
      Patient's preparation for different procedures.

Answer Question

Maintenance Technician I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Vancouver, WA) in November 2014.

Interview

Initial phone interview was nice and handled well, great conversation and relaxed.

In person interview.
    Randy was great, was a comfortable and relaxed interview enviornment. Common interview question job experience etc. and getting to know me as individual.

Interview Questions

• What is your strong points and weaknesses in your work?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was great negotiation, they were reasonable and willing to budge a little within reason.

General Dentist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Hillsboro, OR) in November 2014.

Interview

I felt the interview process was very helpful for me as a potential employee. I learned a great deal about Willamette Dental Group during each part of the interview day. The panel interview was pleasant, non threatening and did not generate any anxiety on my part. The panel questions were clear and to the point. I felt like there was an equal exchange between the panel learning about me and my expectations and what I learned about WDG. Overall it was a very pleasant and informative day.

Interview Questions

• Several questions asked about the most difficult situation I had experienced over the course of my entire career, those were not easy on the spur of the moment   Answer Question

Appointment Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hazel Dell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Hazel Dell, WA).

Interview

I applied online and waited a few days. Made a call to the appointment center and asked for the hiring manager. She was not available but I left a message and she returned my call the next day I believe it was. I then had a quick phone interview and my interview was scheduled a week after. When I came in for the interview I was put with one of the representatives and listened in on emerngency calls. I then had a sit down interview with one of the TCs. She was very friendly and so easy to get along with. We just went over some of my resume and past experience and she asked a few questions also. I was then contacted to have a second interview the next week and went in the conference room with the office manager and two TC's. They had a packet of questions they all took turns asking. All three of them were very easy to talk to, very professional and friendly. They let me know if they were planning on following through with the hire I would receive an email asking for references and once they all fill the surveys out I would receive a call. I did receive the email a few days after and after 3 finished the surveys I received a call with the job offer.

Interview Questions

• I was not expecting there to be a whole packet of questions. They were all pretty general interview questions mostly about scenarios at past employment.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Dental Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Willamette Dental Group.

Interview

I applied at this company 3 times before I was hired. I was interviewed by phone each time and never made it into a face to face interview. I was hired after working there through a temp agency and worked in several offices in the company. I fit in with one of the dental teams and they asked management if I could be hired permanently.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was put on 3 month probation, even though I had already worked there for 3 months as a temp employee.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Tacoma, WA).

Interview

I called in about 3 days after I applied online and left a voicemail for the practice manager letting her know I was interested in the position if it was still available. I got a call back from the practice manager a couple days later to schedule an interview with me. The interview was pretty relaxing and quick. The questions were basically behavioral...if you've interviewed for pretty much any customer service job, you'll be fine in this interview. Examples: talk about your strengths/weaknesses...how do you deal with stress, tell us about a time you worked with a difficult customer...things like that. My interview was one on one with the practice manager...she only had my resume and application in hand and really didn't do any writing or reading while we spoke. I took a tour of the office and met some of the staff and they were all very nice and welcoming. I received a call about two weeks later with instructions to input 5 references for their online reference check survey. After 4 of them completed the survey, I got a call for the official job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Associate Dentist Interview

Interview

The interview process is pretty nice. They use a behavioral based interview, which I think is the best way to assess anyone for a job.They make you feel at ease. Actually they make you feel like you are already a part of there team during the interview process. I had a tour of there pilot facility in Oregon and that was awesome. Everyone from the recruiting manager to there office manager, the managing dentists are all great. I had my interview recently and I am looking forward for the outcome.

Dentist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Willamette Dental Group in September 2014.

Interview

I saw the job posting online and I applied to one of their branches in Washington. However, I was contacted by a recruiter for two other offices that were in search of a new employee because the one I had specifically applied for was filled. From that point, I was asked to fill out some paperwork and a clinical skills assessment. I then had a phone interview with the recruiter discussing basic information and going over the assessment. Following this I was invited to the headquarters in Portland for a formal interview. They set me up in a great hotel and had dinner with me the night before and all accommodations were paid for. The assistant set everything up for all the interviews and she did a great job being quick with emails. It was good to get to know some of the members on the interview panel before the actual interview.The following day I went to their office and had the panel interview which was not intimidating at all and was very relaxed. This was followed by lunch and a tour of the practice in Beaverton. The one thing I was not aware of when I went in to this interview was the fact that after this interview there would be on site interviews as well. I should have suspected it but it just caught me off guard. I had two on site interviews and they both went without problems too. Both of them had a short interviews, a tour, and a meal included. Overall, I thought everything ran very smoothly and quickly.

Interview Questions

• The questions they asked were mostly about giving examples of certain situations and how you approached them. They were not particularly difficult as long as you had examples you could bring up from your memory.   Answer Question