William Beaumont Hospital Interview Questions & Reviews

9 interviews

Medical Scribe Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Troy, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at William Beaumont Hospital in May 2014.

The pre interview is very strict. You have to answer a bunch of medical terminology questions, take a spelling quiz, and a typing test. The spelling test was I think 25 words and either you checked it if was spelled wrong or left it if it wasn't. The words had nothing to do with medicine or a hospital.

Interview Questions
    • The hardest part for me was the typing test. I was one word per minute short of the requirement and was told I couldn't continue. I have to go back in two weeks to try again.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at William Beaumont Hospital in January 2012.

The atmosphere is casual. Interviewers are easy going and honest. They easy to talk to and give tours of the department to all applicants.

Interview Questions
    • Answering questions about past job. Their dislikes and future goals.   View Answer

Supervisor Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at William Beaumont Hospital.

I had three total interview and a lot of back and forth communication to address further questions. I was contacted by manager and brought in for an interview with her (usually you go through HR first). I then had my HR interview and finally an interview with the staff. The whole process was fairly drawn out.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions related to my previous work processes and accomplishments. A few behavior questions.   Answer Question

Medical Scribe Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Troy, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at William Beaumont Hospital in November 2012.

First interview was with an HR employee. The questions were straight forward tell me about a time when..., what I like best about scribing, all relevant questions. Second interview was with the chief scribe and chief physician of the EC. Similar questions to HR. Everyone was pretty nice.

Interview Questions
    • There were no odd ball questions. everything was straight forward and relevant to the job and my experience. Had to take a spelling test, medical terminology test, and typing test.   Answer Question
    Was not able to negotiate compensation. Ultimately left the position as it didn't pay enough, particularly compared to other EC positions who made much more than scribes yet required less experience, education, and knowledge.

Physician's Scribe Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Troy, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at William Beaumont Hospital in December 2012.

I was contacted by phone for an interview after an application was submitted online. They got back to me promptly and arranged for an interview through HR. Interview was very informal and laid back. The interviewer was interactive and warm. Beaumont immediately stresses how important their "Beaumont Standards" are and how you would fit into their environment, how you deal with stress, how you deal with unsatisfied patients, etc.

Interview Questions
    • What are your biggest strengths / what are your biggest weaknesses?
      How do you deal with stressful situations?
        Answer Question
    Hourly pay was set from previous contracted position.

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Royal Oak, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Royal Oak, MI

I interviewed online - interviewed at William Beaumont Hospital.

Easy resume talk through. Very relazed

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a staff conflict you had and how you dealt with it. Difficult to answer, as I had never experienced it before.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Straight forward pay scale for RN's

Nurse Aid Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at William Beaumont Hospital in August 2009.

long and drawn out,. tests to take full psyical to take, and yes tobaco drug tests?! dont be a smoker and apply they will NOT hire you!!!!

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Royal Oak, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Royal Oak, MI

I interviewed through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at William Beaumont Hospital in June 2010.

Standard for RN interview

Nurse Assistant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at William Beaumont Hospital in February 2009.

The human resource office was pleasant and very happy to hire me as an employee

Interviews for Top Jobs at William Beaumont Hospital

Worked for William Beaumont Hospital? Contribute to the Community!