William Morris

Updated Jan 4, 2015

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at William Morris

Agent Assistant Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at William Morris.

The interviewer had his phone set to ring every 2 minutes to see how I reacted under stress while asking personal questions. They ask you questions while having distractions to see if you can multi task

Interview Questions
    • Have you had any experience with alcohol or drug abuse with someone close to you?   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Business Affairs Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at William Morris in September 2011.

The interviewer told me what the position would be like, what to expect and what the time commitment would be. The interview was very short. It seemed to be based mostly on personality and who they believed would be there, be responsible, efficent and get along with the rest of the office.

Agent Trinee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at William Morris in May 2008.

Cover letter and resume, phone interview, interview one on one with head of human resources, and about one month later an 8 person panel interview.

Interview Questions
    Long, and slightly intimidating.

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at William Morris.

I sent my resume to HR and they responded the day I sent it in to set up a phone interview. I interviewed over the phone and they called that week to offer me the internship. They were very nice, thoughtful, and seemed to truly enjoy going over my resume and interviewing.