Williams

Williams Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Williams in December 2009.

they wanted someone to help setup their new office. Wanted her/him to be receptionist, assist with AP/AR and conference rooms, new hire orientation, and basically everything else you could think of. I think this would have been the only administrative position in the office. It was a district office. There were only a few people that they had just hired and one of the interviewers came from the head office. The other two were engineers. Most questions came from the head office person and I ran through my entire resume from previous employment to current employment. After the interview my feeling was if I get an offer I would think about it. I was not expecting an offer because I think they wanted to pay low and I had over 25 years of office experience. After that interview I never received any information about whether or not they hired someone else or were they still looking and it was around the holidays so I finally email the recruiter who setup the meeting and she got back to me that they had offered it to another candidate. They made no attempt to tell me anything. Of course, I figured that after a few weeks, they probably chose someone else but - someone could have sent me an email to confirm this.

I do not think I would apply to them again!

Interview Questions
  • They really did not have any difficult questions since I did most of the talking.   View Answer