Williams Scotsman Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.5

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Williams Scotsman (Baltimore, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position on-line. I received a call from the hiring manager and we did an initial screen. A few weeks later they flew me to Baltimore for a series of 6 face-to-face interviews. The interviews were pretty straight forward. It seemed as if some of the interviewers had not reviewed my resume prior to the meeting. After travelling and spending the full day there, they were not professional enough to call me with feedback or send me a response regarding the result of the interview.

Interview Questions

• "If you were a pizza delivery person and only had a scissors, how could you use it to help you?"   Answer Question

Modular/Warehouse Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Williams Scotsman.

Interview

This had been a tough process, not a lot of work with enough pay to provide for your family.

CDL Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Williams Scotsman (Harrisburg, PA) in November 2012.

Interview

went on for about a month including my first week of work when i was still doing pre-employment paperwork and testing, due to management not knowing the job of hiring.

Internal Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harmans, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Williams Scotsman (Harmans, MD) in June 2010.

Interview

Phone interview with hiring manager, then HR interview, then face to face interview with hiring manager, then multiple phone interviews with increasing levels of senior management. Behavioral Interviewing Style.

Interview Questions

• Situational Sales Role Play (a practice close)   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fixed Offer

Sales Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Williams Scotsman (Baltimore, MD) in March 2010.

Interview

Phone screening with direct manager. Went through a series of interview questions. After manager and I agreed we would like to move forward for a face to face interview, came in to meet. Face to face interview with direct manager and Lead representative. Standard interview questions, they answered questions i had as well. At the conclussion of the interview, we agreed to have the final face to face interview with the Director of the department. Interview went well, an offer was made at the conclussion.

Interview Questions

• All fairly standard interview questions. "Where do you see yourself in 5 years" "Tell me about a sales deal in the past you had to win back after almost losing" "Tell me how you deal with a fast paced environment"   Answer Question

Negotiation

I declined the initial offer, they counteroffered with a larger salary, I accepted.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Williams Scotsman in April 2008.

Interview

Online assessment test and 1:1 interview by hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Do you understand pricing formulas?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary. Manager has leeway to adjust starting salary, Know that as sales rep, no change in base pay ever, just sell more for larger income.