Williams-Sonoma

Williams-Sonoma Associate Manager Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Williams-Sonoma.

I went in for a first interview and store tour. I was expecting it to take maybe an hour. The interview lasted over two hours! The first hour and a half went great. Then it seemed as though it should have come to a close, but the interviewer kept going despite obviously losing focus and getting tired. No interview should ever last that long!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Williams-Sonoma

Associate Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Williams-Sonoma in August 2013.

First contact was by email, then by phone. After that, I waited about two weeks so I followed up. I then had three interviews within a week (DM and DMs from sister brands). Two weeks later, I haven't heard anything.

Interview Questions
    • Interviews were really more like store tours. I asked a lot of questions, but really wasn't asked much. Pretty standard stuff.   Answer Question