Williams-Sonoma Association Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Association Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Williams-Sonoma (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2010.

Interview

I went to a Williams-Sonoma call center after seeing an ad in the paper that said the center was hiring 15 casual sales associates. I attended the fair and filled out an application, and was selected to interview the next day. I was given a slip that said what time my interview was and that I should allow 30 minutes for my interview. The woman who interviewed me was very friendly. Most of the interview consisted of scenarios of how I would deal with a specific customer. If you interview here, it would greatly help to have previous sales experience to look back on when answering these scenarios. The interview lasted about 20 minutes. Because I am looking for a seasonal position, I will not hear back from them for a couple months around the holidays.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you handled a difficult customer. Be specific.   Answer Question