Williams-Sonoma Intern Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2015

1.5

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Williams-Sonoma.

Interview

I applied though the university career website; Had several rounds of phone interviews, from campus recruiter to the hiring manager of specific team. Questions are pretty standard, including both technical and behavioral ones. They get back to me very timely.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Williams-Sonoma

Intern Interview

Interview

HR representatives came to campuses in surrounding areas to give a presentation about the company and its brands. They reviewed resumes and called potential candidates. The interview with HR was very standard - "Tell me a time you failed", strengths, weaknesses, working with a team, etc. The followup interview was with a hiring manager, who asked more specific questions about your taste, inspiration, who you are as a person, etc. The hiring process took about 3-4 weeks from the time of the HR presentation to the time the offer letters were distributed.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Williams-Sonoma.

Interview

Applied through on-campus recruiting, and interviewed on campus within a few weeks. Very low-key, low-stress interview, only behavioral questions and talking about myself and goals in life.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Williams-Sonoma.

Interview

Only two interviews. One on school campus with a general manager or HR representative, and then one skype interview with the General Operations Manager. Very general behavioral questions. Hiring process was very smooth, straightforward, and quick.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions. Very straightforward, mostly just talked about what was on my resume.   Answer Question