Williams-Sonoma

Relevance Date Difficulty

Merchandise Coordinator Interview

Merchandise Coordinator
San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Williams-Sonoma in August 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter over the phone and we went over the open position. I indicated my interest and was set up for two thirty minute interviews with two separate people. I ended up coming into the interview and sitting for an hour with three people. The questions were very personality and work style based. Though speaking with the three different personality types made it difficult to connect with each person.

Interview Question – We only have one hour to get to know you so tell us about yourself.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Williams-Sonoma

Worked for Williams-Sonoma? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Williams-Sonoma Merchandise Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Williams-Sonoma employees and interview candidates.