Williams-Sonoma Part Time Sales Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lone Tree, CO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lone Tree, CO

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Williams-Sonoma in October 2010.

I had to go in to the store and sweet talk them to finally score an interview. Actual interview was very standard for retail. I had my interview inside the mall area in about 15 minutes. The manager was more interested in chatting about her new dog than about asking me pertinent questions, however, I had already held positions at her level as well as above her level at a high end department store, so she really knew she was getting someone good.

Interview Questions
  • What would you recommend as a side dish for salmon?   View Answer
There was no room to negotiate pay rate even though I had already worked 2 years at pottery barn kids (same company) and made $1.60 more an hour than I was being offered. Really put a bad taste in my mouth.

Other Interview Reviews for Williams-Sonoma

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Westfield, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westfield, NJ

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Williams-Sonoma in May 2013.

I was asked to come in for an interview with one of the store managers. She was very friendly and the interview was fairly relaxed, she went over my resume and asked about my references. From then she asked when I would be available to start work and what my general availability would be.

Interview Questions

Worked for Williams-Sonoma? Contribute to the Community!