Willis Interview Questions

2.9

Client Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Willis in July 2014.

I discovered the position on LinkedIn and applied via website. I was contacted via email by a recruiter about 2 days later. Completed initial phone interview with recruiter (about 25 minutes or so) and she advised me I'd hear back by end of the week. By the end of the week I was told I made it to a phone interview with the hiring manager. Very informal, conversational interview and lasted about 45 minutes. From there, the hiring manager invited me to dinner the following week to further our discussion about the position. After the dinner the hiring manager said I can expect to hear back by the end of the week. I thought I completed the interview process, but was thrown a curve ball because then the hiring managers boss emailed me to schedule a phone interview. This interview was more formal, structured, and lots of behavioral style interview questions were asked. Two days later I got a call saying they wanted to extend me an offer.

Interview Questions
    There was room for negotiation. I asked for more & two hours later got a call saying they accepted my proposed offer.

Underwriting/Broker Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Willis in January 2010.

I was brought into a room with other candidates and given yellow notebook paper. I had to read a case study and make a plan. Then I had to go and present to three managers on what I would expect to do. I had 20 minutes to do this case study. It was the strangest interview I had ever been on

Interview Questions
    • There was no unexpected questions. Afterwards the panel of managers told me I did a good job with my presentation   Answer Question

Commercial Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Willis.

Called me several times over the past few years. Love my resume...will call you set up a phone interview. Sometimes they did, sometimes not. Only once got a face to face interview and was told I am over qualified. What the heck does that mean?? Too old.

Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Willis in February 2014.

1 - HR, 2 - apti, 3 - Ops. in HR round HR has asked many genral interview questions abt the personal details, Current and previous work experience. Current job profile.

Risk Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Willis.

Went on 4-6 interviews with 8-10 individuals for an entry level position and they dragged me allowed for a few months and never got back to me. They never officially called me to tell me that I did not get the position. All of the interviews were formal and we discussed the same topics over and over. I was at a point where they knew everything about me and still dragged me in for more interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Were you ever in a situation where you disagreed with your orders. If so how did you react and what was the outcome.   View Answer

US Global Real Estate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

The process took 5 months - interviewed at Willis.

The process was very frustrating, as Willis was entirely non communicative during the entire process. I had good information on who the hiring manager was, sent emails and postal letters twice over a 60 day period, and never once received a response. I met the job qualifications to a 'T.' The only response from Willis came 5 months after my initial submission indicating that someone else had been chosen for the position.

Human Resources Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Willis in June 2013.

Process began with an interview with the team I would be apart of, very informal no structure. Then interviewed with supervisor and director of the department informal as well no clear outline.

Interview Questions
    • None, there was no formal interview question structures.   Answer Question

No educational assistance and no clear career path.

Carrier Agreement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Willis in September 2013.

Hiring manger is from New York and she explained that she had interviewed over 10 people. Waited 2weeks for the interview and she didnt speak a salary.

Interview Questions
    • She wanted you to give complete insight of the company.   View Answer

Executive Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Willis in December 2009.

Five interviews with the office and CEO

Interview Questions
    • Why are you good for QWillis?
      How good are you at selling?
      How many clients can you bring?
        Answer Question
    Pretty much take it or leave it

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Willis in June 2012.

First I got a phone interview by the HR asking me to talk about myself and introducing me the company. Several days later I were informed to interview with the boss in the compnay.
    I came to the Willis tower and interviewed with my boss and then chatted with several officers, among them there is a COO. The boss introduced me the responsibilities of the job and I articulate how my background make me fit this position.
    Afterwards, we visited the top of the Willis tower and have a lunch in a restaurant at the top of Willis tower.

Interview Questions
    • Easy regular questions, talk about my background and why my experience fit this position.   View Answer
    no negotiation

Worked for Willis? Contribute to the Community!