Willis

Updated Dec 3, 2014
Updated Dec 3, 2014

2.9

Risk Management Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Willis.

Process took about 4 weeks. I applied online and the recruiter reached out to me. First interview was just a phone screening then I was asked to participate in a case study analyzing the risks of a client

Interview Questions
    • Why insurance and case specific questions   View Answer

Risk Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Willis in November 2014.

Made 1st contact with Willis at my school's career fair. Was able to talk to an employee currently going through the RMA program. I then applied online, 3 weeks later (on a Friday), I received an email and a phone call that I had made it to the next round (that Tuesday). The turn around was a little quick, but manageable. The next round consisted of a business case presentation one day. I had 90 minutes to prepare and 10 minutes to present. That night I got a call saying I was invited back for the final round. That consisted of 4 individual interviews with directors and hiring managers. These interviews were pretty casual, just asking about my experiences in the industry and within school.

Interview Questions
    • Case Study analyzing risks of a company and if they would be a good client for the company   Answer Question
    Keep lines of communication open with HR. They are flexible

Assistant Client Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Willis.

I applied for the Assistant Client Service Specialist (Chicago) position online at willis.com. A Senior Vice President & Chief Administrative Officer from the Chicago office contacted me directly to schedule an in-person interview. I interviewed with three people (the Senior Vice President & Chief Administrative Officer who initially contacted me, a Chief Administrative Officer, and a Senior Vice President & Director of Operations - Risk Solutions & Risk Specialties). I was interviewed separately by each person. The interviews took a total of 1 1/2 hours. The questions were typical. The interviews were conversational and relaxed in tone. I was advised a decision would be made within a week. I followed up with a call at one week to the person who initially scheduled my interview. She sounded very stressed and indicated she would call me and let me know. I should note she had also sounded very stressed when she left an initial message for me regarding scheduling an interview. I get the impression she is overworked. I waited another two weeks after my follow-up call and since I had not heard back, I followed up with an email to all three interviewers. Four days after I sent my email, I received a call from Human Resources in Nashville, Tennessee, indicating I had not been selected for the position. I asked if there was any feedback he could provide, but he did not show anything in the system other than I had not been selected. He strongly encouraged me to continue checking their website and apply for any positions I am interested in that become available.

Interview Questions
    • None. Questions were standard interview questions. Many of the same basic questions were asked three different times in three slightly different ways by the three interviewers.   Answer Question

Commercial Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Willis.

Called me several times over the past few years. Love my resume...will call you set up a phone interview. Sometimes they did, sometimes not. Only once got a face to face interview and was told I am over qualified. What the heck does that mean?? Too old.

Client Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Willis in July 2014.

I discovered the position on LinkedIn and applied via website. I was contacted via email by a recruiter about 2 days later. Completed initial phone interview with recruiter (about 25 minutes or so) and she advised me I'd hear back by end of the week. By the end of the week I was told I made it to a phone interview with the hiring manager. Very informal, conversational interview and lasted about 45 minutes. From there, the hiring manager invited me to dinner the following week to further our discussion about the position. After the dinner the hiring manager said I can expect to hear back by the end of the week. I thought I completed the interview process, but was thrown a curve ball because then the hiring managers boss emailed me to schedule a phone interview. This interview was more formal, structured, and lots of behavioral style interview questions were asked. Two days later I got a call saying they wanted to extend me an offer.

Interview Questions
    There was room for negotiation. I asked for more & two hours later got a call saying they accepted my proposed offer.

Risk Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Willis.

Went on 4-6 interviews with 8-10 individuals for an entry level position and they dragged me allowed for a few months and never got back to me. They never officially called me to tell me that I did not get the position. All of the interviews were formal and we discussed the same topics over and over. I was at a point where they knew everything about me and still dragged me in for more interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Were you ever in a situation where you disagreed with your orders. If so how did you react and what was the outcome.   View Answer

Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Willis in February 2014.

1 - HR, 2 - apti, 3 - Ops. in HR round HR has asked many genral interview questions abt the personal details, Current and previous work experience. Current job profile.

US Global Real Estate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Willis.

The process was very frustrating, as Willis was entirely non communicative during the entire process. I had good information on who the hiring manager was, sent emails and postal letters twice over a 60 day period, and never once received a response. I met the job qualifications to a 'T.' The only response from Willis came 5 months after my initial submission indicating that someone else had been chosen for the position.

Carrier Agreement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Willis in September 2013.

Hiring manger is from New York and she explained that she had interviewed over 10 people. Waited 2weeks for the interview and she didnt speak a salary.

Interview Questions
    • She wanted you to give complete insight of the company.   View Answer

Human Resources Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Willis in June 2013.

Process began with an interview with the team I would be apart of, very informal no structure. Then interviewed with supervisor and director of the department informal as well no clear outline.

Interview Questions
    • None, there was no formal interview question structures.   Answer Question

No educational assistance and no clear career path.