Willis Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Willis (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

HR to prequalify you to take an assessment test, personality test or aptitude test. If you pass these tests, you will 2 or more interview with the recruiter and the department itself.

Interview Questions

• Open and ended scenario like things you will do at a moment notice   Answer Question

Interview

It was a campus recruitment. Only one manager interviewed me and she was very kind. She explained the programs very detailedly. And I saw she read my resume very carefully and ask a lot of questions about myself. I sent a thank you note after the interview and got reply very quick.

Interview Questions

• What is your the most difficult time and how you have overcame that?   Answer Question

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Willis (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I interviewed with the HR manager and she was totally real, honest about the job, and it was a really casual interview....and I got the job. I took a math skills test on at the interview before I met with the hiring manager. The job details were described to me before we did any real interviewing and the expectations were laid out for the position before any questions were asked of me.

Interview Questions

• If you could do anything for work, what would it be?   1 Answer

Assistant Client Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Willis (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Interview process was pretty scattered. It took about 6 months from first contact to being made an offer and I was asked to come in for five separate interviews. The interviews themselves varied in difficulty but they were very clearly trying to get to know me as a person to see if I'd fit in well wtih the group, instead of as a worker.

CSS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Willis (Nashville, TN).

Interview

It was an overall bad and humiliating experience. It was so rushed that I felt like cattle being herded and shuffled through. I just felt like a number to them.

Interview Questions

• What was on bad experience you had and how were you able to turn it around.   Answer Question

Mar 3, 2015 – Recruitment Partner

From your post, we believe you were involved in a large scale hiring event recently. We are sorry that the experience felt rushed and was not all it could have been and have taken your feedback under ... More

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Willis.

Interview

Process is quite lengthy and positions will often be put on hold. Company is not diverse in any manner there are absolutely NO minorities in the Nashville HR function, which shows the organization is not progressing towards diversity. Interviewers are somewhat unprofessional in look and their body language shows especially if you are articulate and a minority. I can definitely understand why the HR function is not as effective as it possibly could be.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any. This was a mediocre and average interview.   1 Answer

Mar 3, 2015 – Recruitment Partner

Thank you for your feedback. Willis is dedicated to hiring the best talent, regardless of age, race, gender, or any other factor. We take your comments regarding your interview very seriously and ... More

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Willis (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty lengthy. I applied for this position in the beginning of December and finally got an interview near the end of January, but then pushed 1 week later due to inclement weather. Met with the Service Delivery National Manager and Office Manager. They asked many questions. They want to know if you looked into the background and culture of Willis. They also wanted to get a feel for your personality and technical skills. I actually enjoyed the interview process more than any other interview I have been to before. It was easier to engage with the gentlemen. Even when they asked tough questions I was comfortable to speak with them and respond to most of their questions. At the end of the hour long interview, I was invited to come back for a second interview. One of the gentlemen even showed me around the office and all the different conference rooms they had. The second one did feel more intense. The first two gentlemen were there as well as the Team Lead and a Project Manager. They asked random questions about technology and scenarios. Mainly they wanted to know if you were honest about your answers. Some scenarios or questions you were actually suppose to answer "I don't know" because they are common things that not every professional knows. At the end of that hour long interview, I was given more of a tour of the office and the Team Lead gave me excellent insight on what the company is all about and showed me the server room, the office and staff that works with him (and the candidate) and explained to me the operations of support from every office nationally and internationally. I must say it was definitely a process where I thought they would hire me but in the end it did not luck out for me. I was still pleased with the individuals and the interview. I was myself at all times and don't regret it. I hope whichever candidate that they chose is reliable, loyal and technical as I am.

Interview Questions

• The CEO is in a meeting and the AV equipment and conference phones and camera stopped working. The CEO is irrate. He needs to finish this meeting. What do you do?   Answer Question

May 13, 2015 – Dir. Talent Acquisition

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to interview you for the Service Delivery Technician Role. We understand that interviewing for any new position can require an investment of the ... More

Risk Management Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Willis.

Interview

Process took about 4 weeks. I applied online and the recruiter reached out to me. First interview was just a phone screening then I was asked to participate in a case study analyzing the risks of a client

Interview Questions

• Why insurance and case specific questions   1 Answer

Risk Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Willis (Chicago, IL) in November 2014.

Interview

Made 1st contact with Willis at my school's career fair. Was able to talk to an employee currently going through the RMA program. I then applied online, 3 weeks later (on a Friday), I received an email and a phone call that I had made it to the next round (that Tuesday). The turn around was a little quick, but manageable. The next round consisted of a business case presentation one day. I had 90 minutes to prepare and 10 minutes to present. That night I got a call saying I was invited back for the final round. That consisted of 4 individual interviews with directors and hiring managers. These interviews were pretty casual, just asking about my experiences in the industry and within school.

Interview Questions

• Case Study analyzing risks of a company and if they would be a good client for the company   Answer Question

Negotiation

Keep lines of communication open with HR. They are flexible

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Willis (Denver, CO) in September 2014.

Interview

They ask the typical questions and go over your resume. They do ask some of the 50 possible questions that can put you on the spot. All in all it went fine. It came down to myself and another person. Location makes a difference.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a bad experience with your current or past employers?   1 Answer