Willis

44 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Risk Analyst Interview

Risk Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Willis.

Interview Details – Went on 4-6 interviews with 8-10 individuals for an entry level position and they dragged me allowed for a few months and never got back to me. They never officially called me to tell me that I did not get the position. All of the interviews were formal and we discussed the same topics over and over. I was at a point where they knew everything about me and still dragged me in for more interviews.

Interview Question – Were you ever in a situation where you disagreed with your orders. If so how did you react and what was the outcome.   View Answer

Associate Interview

Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Willis in February 2014.

Interview Details – 1 - HR, 2 - apti, 3 - Ops. in HR round HR has asked many genral interview questions abt the personal details, Current and previous work experience. Current job profile.

Interview Question – All genral questions asked.   View Answer

US Global Real Estate Manager Interview

US Global Real Estate Manager
Nashville, TN

The process took 5 months - interviewed at Willis.

Interview Details – The process was very frustrating, as Willis was entirely non communicative during the entire process. I had good information on who the hiring manager was, sent emails and postal letters twice over a 60 day period, and never once received a response. I met the job qualifications to a 'T.' The only response from Willis came 5 months after my initial submission indicating that someone else had been chosen for the position.

Very Easy Interview

Human Resources Advisor Interview

Human Resources Advisor
Nashville, TN

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Willis in June 2013.

Interview Details – Process began with an interview with the team I would be apart of, very informal no structure. Then interviewed with supervisor and director of the department informal as well no clear outline.

Interview Question – None, there was no formal interview question structures.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – No educational assistance and no clear career path.

Carrier Agreement Interview

Carrier Agreement
Nashville, TN

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Willis in September 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring manger is from New York and she explained that she had interviewed over 10 people. Waited 2weeks for the interview and she didnt speak a salary.

Interview Question – She wanted you to give complete insight of the company.   View Answer

Executive Vice President Interview

Executive Vice President
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Willis in December 2009.

Interview Details – Five interviews with the office and CEO

Interview Question – Why are you good for QWillis?
How good are you at selling?
How many clients can you bring?
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pretty much take it or leave it

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Willis in June 2012.

Interview Details – First I got a phone interview by the HR asking me to talk about myself and introducing me the company. Several days later I were informed to interview with the boss in the compnay.
I came to the Willis tower and interviewed with my boss and then chatted with several officers, among them there is a COO. The boss introduced me the responsibilities of the job and I articulate how my background make me fit this position.
Afterwards, we visited the top of the Willis tower and have a lunch in a restaurant at the top of Willis tower.

Interview Question – Easy regular questions, talk about my background and why my experience fit this position.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Very Easy Interview

Document Prep Interview

Document Prep
Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Willis in July 2012.

Interview Details – I answered an ad on Craig's list for a Data Entry job and was told there was going to be a job fair at the work force center. I went and all that was there was one lady sitting in a chair telling people that walked up to sign in with a name and phone number and we would be called later. A month later I was called to come to the job site and was told to fill out paper work and what day I would start and ask what posision I wanted and what shift I wanted and she done the best she could to get us the shift and position we ask for. We started work within a couple of days after that.

Interview Question – There was not any question's ask. It was not like a real job interview. Just if you wanted a job and when you could start.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, I was told there are two pay rates to choose from depending on what job position you chose to do.

Compliance Interview

Compliance
New York, NY

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Willis in November 2009.

Interview Details – Easy going interview. Usually based on hiring manager

Interview Questions

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Human Resources Business Partner
New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Willis in September 2011.

Interview Details – 2nd interviews were 1:1 interviews with three separate peers (one local, two via teleconference). Behavioral questions seemed fairly obscure (didn't really get to the core responsibilities or skills needed for the position). Teleconference interviewers were warm and cordial. On-site interviewer (who would have been a close-contact peer) was truly disturbing and totally unprofessional for an supposed HR professional. Interviewer clearly communicated that she had serious issues with the company and clearly seemed to be looking elsewhere. Attitude was extremely off-putting; stated that she doesn't look at resumes in senior interviews (really?). Seemed to keep reiterating how people never said good morning at the company. Very, very odd.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a colleague and how you resolved it?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Willis

Worked for Willis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Willis interview questions and advice. All 44 interview reviews posted anonymously by Willis employees and interview candidates.