Willkie Farr

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Interview

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Willkie Farr in September 2010.

Interview Details – Went to on-campus interviews, received a callback, had about six interviews in one day, nothing too surprising, then followed up with a lunch with some younger associates. It went well, got an offer within a day or two, and I followed up with some old classmates that worked there. Pretty straightforward.

Interview Question – Nothing out of ordinary other than interest in groups or NY.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Legal Assistant Interview

Legal Assistant

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Willkie Farr in April 2008.

Interview Details – Met with Director of legal assistant recruiting 1:1 and then 1:1 with a number of other current LAs and attorneys I would be working with. Questions were really based on my interests and experiences not behavioral type questions. Everyone I met with was very nice - but it was very much stressed that role was not a typical nine to five job and I would be expected to work long hours and on weekends and things like that

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult ones asked really   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Willkie Farr? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Willkie Farr interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Willkie Farr employees and interview candidates.