Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Wilson Sporting GoodsMore
- No Offer
I applied online – interviewed at Wilson Sporting Goods.
Four hour interview with four departments. Regional and National sales managers, Marketing, and HR consultant. Friendly and informative interview process
- HR Consultant, write out a few sentences describing most difficult aspect of current job Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Wilson Sporting Goods (Chicago, IL) in March 2012.
I was interviewed by the head of HR, then by the two managers I was going to work under. I was first called by the head of HR and was asked basic personal information and little things about me. I was then invited into the office about a week later. I sat down with the head of HR and she asked basic interview questions about skills, strengths, weaknesses, etc. After she was done asking me questions the two business managers that I would be working under and asked questions about previous experience and other questions regarding my resume. They then asked questions about why I wanted the internship, what I was looking for during the internship, and if I had any questions for them. They asked about my availability and how much I was able to work during 2 and half month internship.
- Basic Interview Questions 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Wilson Sporting Goods (Tustin, CA) in March 2009.
Interviewed with Regional Manager and then went back to corporate offices in Chicago and met with CEO
- Nothing too difficult just reviewed my sales experience and how I would approach managing the territory. Answer Question
Not much negotiation. They are not flexible on their compensation, same for all reps.
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 3 days – interviewed at Wilson Sporting Goods in February 2011.
Phone then one on one. Great people. Quick interview.
- Can you help the company advance? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review