WilsonHCG

Average Difficulty
12 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tampa, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at WilsonHCG in January 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview, Face-to-Face

Interview Question – None, very smooth interview   Answer Question

Client Relationship Manager Interview

Client Relationship Manager
Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at WilsonHCG in April 2013.

Interview Details – Very thorough expectations are laid out, and the decision process is balanced by several key contributors to the hiring decision.

Interview Question – I didn't experience anything I was unprepared for during my interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was internally interviewing for a more advanced role. There wasn't a negotiation, as I was compensated handsomely for the role advancement.

Tampa, FL

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at WilsonHCG in February 2013.

Interview Details – My interview process was unique but telling of the culture at WIlsonHCG. My communication began with a conversation with a Sourcing Specialist I met on Twitter through a Twitter chat. She was giving me advice on job searching when she realized her organization was hiring. After expressing my interest she forwarded my resume on to the Hiring Manager who called me a couple of days later to gauge my interest and provide more details. It is important to note this was for a virtual role. Following that conversation I spoke with my current supervisor who talked to me about time management, organization, and research skills. My final interview a day later was with the Director of Delivery. Her questions were amazing. She knew exactly what to ask to ensure my success in the organization. She asked about my core interests and goals as well as explained the career succession plan within the organization. I was offered a position from the Hiring Manager just two days later.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was regarding meeting quota. I had never worked in a quota driven environment so that was foreign to me. There weren't any other odd or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Understand how your goals align and be open throughout the process.

Tampa, FL

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at WilsonHCG in August 2012.

Interview Details – WilsonHCG stumbled upon me via a Twitter Chat about a year ago. They asked me for my resume and were extremely prompt when reaching out to schedule the first interview. The Corporate Recruiter was polite and informative. She kept me in the loop regularly which made me feel great. Both the Sourcing Manager and the Director of Recruitment were both great to speak to. They painted a real picture of what the company was like, the culture, expectations, and took the time to get to know me. It felt more like a conversation than an interrogation. It really made it easy to connect with them and see how we would collaborate if I was offered a position with them.

Interview Question – What are some alternative ways you were able to recruit for candidates aside from posting job openings?   View Answer

Copywriter Interview

Copywriter
Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at WilsonHCG in January 2013.

Interview Details – I was most impressed that the hiring manager was flexible and understood that I needed to come in before or after business hours for the interview because I was currently employed. The recruiter worked with me to schedule the interview at a time that was best for me.

I appreciated the conversational style of the interview. It was a relaxed but organized approach, which made me feel comfortable to be myself. I felt it was important to let my true self show because you can tell it was important to the hiring manager for the person she hired to fit in with the company and team culture.

Interview Question – I was prepared with all the "unexpected" questions you read about but I didn't feel like any of the questions were challenging to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was pleased that the hiring manager was quick to respond to any of my inquiries.

Human Resources and Wilson HCG Interview

Human Resources and Wilson HCG

I applied online - interviewed at WilsonHCG in May 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was very quick! They kept me informed in the next steps and always followed through when they said they would. They worked with me on the scheduling and was very accommodating!

When the decision was made to offer me a position, I was called the following week and all the information I needed to begin the process was clearly and promptly provided.

Interview Question – I was asked to provide an example of when I had to utilize Excel for my job. I had to provide the reason, what I created, and why I created it they way that I did.   Answer Question

Operations Intern Interview

Operations Intern

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at WilsonHCG in May 2011.

Interview Details – There was an immediate need for this position as the manager was stepping out for six weeks and needed somebody to quickly fill in while she was away. The process contained an initial phone interview with the internal recruiter and then an in-person interview with the manager herself. It was rushed, but because out of necessity - there was only two weeks to get interviewed, hired, and trained.

Interview Question – Definitely the most unexpected question was "What is your favorite Excel formula?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They presented an offer and I accepted. No negotiating needed.

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Tampa, FL

I applied online - interviewed at WilsonHCG in February 2011.

Interview Details – Very fast interview process and very efficient. The recruiter was extremely helpful and prepared me as best she could for the interview. They use some great HR technologies that really improve the interview process.

Tell me about a time you had to work with a difficult manager

Pro: Very fast process
Cons: None!

Interview Question – If you were trying to get a candidate for an extremely hard client, what unique sourcing methods would you use?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very informative

Sales Assistant Interview

Sales Assistant
Tampa, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at WilsonHCG.

Interview Details – I was contacted by an internal recruiter by email and I submitted my resume. A phone interview was then conducted. Recruiter was extremely friendly and easy to talk to. After the phone screen, a face-to-face interview was scheduled. Interview was more of a conversation which made it more comfortable. Asked about my personality and experience and actually seemed interested in who I was. Was informed promptly within days that I was offered the job.

Interview Question – Think of a time when a coworker and myself had a disagreement and how I addressed the issue.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – A sit down conversation with both parties negotiation.

Creative Brand Manager Interview

Creative Brand Manager
Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at WilsonHCG in March 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring process was great! Moved very quickly. I believe I interviewed on a Tuesday, and was hired by Friday.

Interview Question – What career options do you currently have?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very simple.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for WilsonHCG? Contribute to the Community!

WilsonHCG Videos

WilsonHCG – Why Work for Us?

BETTER PEOPLE, BETTER BUSINESS Our people define us. Human capital is our business, so we know it’s the people who make the difference. WilsonHCG’s team is top-notch. We strive to create an energetic and collaborative… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WilsonHCG interview questions and advice. All 12 interview reviews posted anonymously by WilsonHCG employees and interview candidates.