WilsonHCG

Updated Feb 26, 2015
Updated Feb 26, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at WilsonHCG in December 2014.

First conducted an initial phone screen with internal recruiter. Good call, approximately 20-30 minutes to discuss my background and brief company information. From there had two additional phone interviews. All of my conversations with the team members were great. Some great questions but always felt like more of a conversation vs. interview.

Interview Questions
    • How have you dealt with difficult hiring managers in a previous role?   Answer Question
    Very timely, it was a good process.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at WilsonHCG.

The interview process included an initial phone screen with an internal recruiter, a phone interview with another internal recruiter, a group phone interview with two managers and a final phone interview with an executive.

Interview Questions
    longer than other companies, but I was happy with the offer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at WilsonHCG in October 2014.

I was called by their internal recruiter, to setup a time to talk. Then after that call my information was passed on, then someone called me to setup another phone interview. Once that was completed then I had another phone interview with 2 people and then I had an interview with the VP of Recruiting. Since most of the positions are virtual, everything was done over the phone.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if your boss was upset with you because he/she thought you made a mistake when it really was someone else.   View Answer
    • Where do you see your career in 10 years?   View Answer
    I didn't want to negotiate, everything was as I would have wanted it.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at WilsonHCG in September 2014.

I worked with the internal Tampa Recruiting team (Timothy and Catherine- they are great!) before speaking to Recruitment Consultants regarding their specific client needs. Everyone was so friendly, helpful, and informative about the role. They managed my expectations well and were intentional in letting me know where I stood in the process. The company is experiencing tremendous growth and has a lot of bright talent. I moved forward with another opportunity, but I have nothing but positive feedback for WilsonHCG as a whole and the candidate experience I had!

Interview Questions
    • The interviews were conversational, comfortable, and allowed me to show my experience with specific situational examples.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at WilsonHCG in June 2014.

I applied via LinkedIn, I was contacted a few days later for a preliminary interview. After I passed that interview I interviewed with an operations manager. All seemed to go well but I got the standard thanks but no thanks email after that.

Interview Questions
    • Typical Recruiting questions - Describe the process of working with an ATS? Describe the on-boarding process? Describe sourcing techniques?   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at WilsonHCG.

I was contacted by an internal recruiter by email and I submitted my resume. A phone interview was then conducted. Recruiter was extremely friendly and easy to talk to. After the phone screen, a face-to-face interview was scheduled. Interview was more of a conversation which made it more comfortable. Asked about my personality and experience and actually seemed interested in who I was. Was informed promptly within days that I was offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • Think of a time when a coworker and myself had a disagreement and how I addressed the issue.   Answer Question
    A sit down conversation with both parties negotiation.

Client Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at WilsonHCG in April 2013.

Very thorough expectations are laid out, and the decision process is balanced by several key contributors to the hiring decision.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't experience anything I was unprepared for during my interview.   Answer Question
    I was internally interviewing for a more advanced role. There wasn't a negotiation, as I was compensated handsomely for the role advancement.

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at WilsonHCG in February 2013.

My interview process was unique but telling of the culture at WIlsonHCG. My communication began with a conversation with a Sourcing Specialist I met on Twitter through a Twitter chat. She was giving me advice on job searching when she realized her organization was hiring. After expressing my interest she forwarded my resume on to the Hiring Manager who called me a couple of days later to gauge my interest and provide more details. It is important to note this was for a virtual role. Following that conversation I spoke with my current supervisor who talked to me about time management, organization, and research skills. My final interview a day later was with the Director of Delivery. Her questions were amazing. She knew exactly what to ask to ensure my success in the organization. She asked about my core interests and goals as well as explained the career succession plan within the organization. I was offered a position from the Hiring Manager just two days later.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was regarding meeting quota. I had never worked in a quota driven environment so that was foreign to me. There weren't any other odd or unexpected questions.   Answer Question
    Understand how your goals align and be open throughout the process.

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at WilsonHCG in January 2013.

Phone interview, Face-to-Face

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at WilsonHCG in January 2013.

I was most impressed that the hiring manager was flexible and understood that I needed to come in before or after business hours for the interview because I was currently employed. The recruiter worked with me to schedule the interview at a time that was best for me.

I appreciated the conversational style of the interview. It was a relaxed but organized approach, which made me feel comfortable to be myself. I felt it was important to let my true self show because you can tell it was important to the hiring manager for the person she hired to fit in with the company and team culture.

Interview Questions
    • I was prepared with all the "unexpected" questions you read about but I didn't feel like any of the questions were challenging to answer.   Answer Question
    I was pleased that the hiring manager was quick to respond to any of my inquiries.