Wimmer Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wimmer Solutions in June 2013.

Interview Details – Phone screening, in-person interview with recruiter and with hiring manager and senior manager

Interview Question – I honestly don't remember the questions I was asked.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was a solid offer and I didn't negotiate.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Redmond, WA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Wimmer Solutions in December 2013.

Interview Details – Call with the client.

Interview Question – All questions were straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer was fair and appropriate for the work assignment.

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Wimmer Solutions in October 2013.

Interview Details – Interview process was more casual and involved meeting with selected team leaders...

Interview Question – How would you do things differently...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Minimal negotiations, but offer was fair

Data Entry Specialist Interview

Data Entry Specialist
Bellevue, WA

Interview Details – Wimmer posted this job on Seattle's Digital Eve, a high tech dist list. I was contacted by a recruiter at Concur and went to Bellevue to screen with her. She referred me in another interview with the manager at Concur. I then traveled to Bellevue again to interview with him and was then told by Wimmer that he wished to hire me for this part time contract.I spent two entire days online, filling out Wimmers extensive digital paperwork. No pay of course for this of course. Finally I got to start.

Negotiation Details – Can you start on such and such a date?

Very Easy Interview

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Senior Business Analyst
Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Wimmer Solutions in June 2013.

Interview Details – I interviewed with the client, not with Wimmer Solutions.

Interview Question – It was pretty easy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pretty easy. I gave them my minimum and the client was willing to pay.

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Senior Systems Administrator
Redmond, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wimmer Solutions in June 2010.

Interview Details – My interview experience consisted of a phone screen followed by an in person interview at the client site. I was being considered for and exchange or AD contract job and ended up getting interview for both at the same time. A long afternoon, but not unpleasant.

The interviewers we all members of the of the team I was applying into and as part of the interview, I got a good understanding of what the team's purpose was. Like many interviews at this client, I was not sure how I stood at the end of things, but I got the good news a couple of days later.

Interview Questions

• A user is not able to access a cloud-based mailbox from his on premise workstation. How would you troubleshoot?   View Answer
  • What are the 5 FISMO roles   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was actually able to negotiate a $5/hr increase over what they were offering the job at

Very Easy Interview

Communications Interview

Communications

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Wimmer Solutions in March 2008.

Interview Details – Very simple interview, straightforward questions about experience and skillsets.

Interview Question – Tell me about your present skillsets   Answer Question

Worked for Wimmer Solutions? Contribute to the Community!