WinCo Foods Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2015

2.0

Freight Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at WinCo Foods (Moreno Valley, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Was sent to wait in a lunch room with other employees and applicants. My appointment for the interview was for 9:30AM, I was made to wait until around 10:20AM before I was called in. Interview went ok, could have gone better (my own fault). Interviewer asked a few common questions, like what can you offer for the position, questions about previous job, advised me about the position I was applying for. When I got home, I noticed I had received an email stating that my application was no longer under consideration, the strangest part being that I received it at 9:46AM, before I was even called in for the interview.

Interview Questions

• What did you like least about your last job?   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at WinCo Foods (Boise, ID) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview and get to know process. Many questions asked about type of work done, and accomplishments of my current job. Very Nice to interview and get to know the people and the company. Very impressed by their professionalism and courtesy as they understand it's a two way process. More than willing to answer any questions I had about everything from the company to the personnel. Technical test. Onsite interview

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at WinCo Foods (Lakewood, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Make u feel very comfortable manager of cashier Adam great leader . Ask very simple and understandable questions . Basic common sense question for cashiers with experience just have confidence and sale your self .

Interview Questions

• What your idea of a prefect boss ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple and easy

Clerk Interview

Interview

Easy just normal customer service questions, Give you a list of answers you would choose from, give you questions to fill out, and ask why you picked those questions like what you would do in a certain area

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no nagotiation

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at WinCo Foods in February 2014.

Interview

A couple days after I applied online, they called me to come in the very next morning for an interview. At the interview, they had me fill out a quiz asking a couple customer service questions. Then he asked me why I answered the way I did and asked a couple more questions, maybe like five. They were standard questions - what skills can you bring, what would you do if you saw someone stealing, etc. The interview only took like ten minutes. Then they called me the next day to tell me I was "contingently" hired, provided I passed a background check and drug test. I filled out paperwork and did the drug test the same day and they said they'd call me within the next few days with the results.

Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richland, WA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at WinCo Foods (Richland, WA).

Interview

I was contacted in about a week after submitting my application had an interview the following day the interview was a pretty quick interview. The manager was very nice and personable made the interviewing process so much easier.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negotiate anything.

Freight Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at WinCo Foods (Tigard, OR).

Interview

Very easy process. One interview only. Was called afterward with job offer.

Grocery Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at WinCo Foods.

Interview

Put in an application and was called in for an orientation type of thing were they tell you more about the company and then I had to call and do an automated survey on the phone. After that I was called in for an interview.

Service Deli Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sun City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at WinCo Foods (Sun City, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

watched a very very OLD outdated video of working in the store

Interview Questions

• not many things were talked about the interviewer mainly let the OLD video say everything this company needs to update all videos watched at interviews   Answer Question

Overnight Variety Stocker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Visalia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at WinCo Foods (Visalia, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

i applied online and recieved a callback about three days later. i was scheulded an interview for the folowwing day at 945 am. i arrived about 15 mintues was take upstairs and asked to go in the break room. i was interviewed by a manager of the department i was interested in. he was very nic profressional and we got along very good. intervew laste about 40 minutes . i was then told i would recieve a call in a week or two or an email saying i didnt get the job. i got a call the very next day to come in for a second interview. the second interview basially saying i got the job and had to do a drug test.

Interview Questions

• what is a great quality about you? he didnt want just im a hardworker answer he wanted something new he hasnt heard   1 Answer

Negotiation

didnt negoiate pay was10.50 starting which is good for me since im 19