WinCo Foods Overnight Variety Stocker Interview Questions

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Overnight Variety Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Visalia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at WinCo Foods (Visalia, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

i applied online and recieved a callback about three days later. i was scheulded an interview for the folowwing day at 945 am. i arrived about 15 mintues was take upstairs and asked to go in the break room. i was interviewed by a manager of the department i was interested in. he was very nic profressional and we got along very good. intervew laste about 40 minutes . i was then told i would recieve a call in a week or two or an email saying i didnt get the job. i got a call the very next day to come in for a second interview. the second interview basially saying i got the job and had to do a drug test.

Interview Questions

• what is a great quality about you? he didnt want just im a hardworker answer he wanted something new he hasnt heard   1 Answer

Negotiation

didnt negoiate pay was10.50 starting which is good for me since im 19