WinWholesale

Interviews for Top Jobs at WinWholesale

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at WinWholesale in September 2014.

Had to beg the Area manager for even a chance to interview, Despite the local manager wanting me as part of the team. Their Anti nepotism policy had them trying to fire me before I was hired. So I don't think I was typical as far as interviews go. If you are related to anyone at the location you are interviewing for, run, run fast, or try a different Win Store.

There was no negotiation, I only had one option due to strong anti nepotism rules.

Payroll Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at WinWholesale in September 2010.

Two interviews were required, the first with the hiring manager and an employee services representative, and the next with all of the people in the department. A math test was given during the first interview, so if you failed you were ineligible for a second interview. Meeting with all members of the department was awkward, but it was nice to be able to see whether or not the people I would potentially work with were crazy or annoying.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have a problem with having to talk on the phone a lot?   View Answer
    Not much negotiation needed. I told them my salary requirements and they accepted without argument.