Wincanton Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2015

3.2

Warehouse Operative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doncaster, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wincanton (Doncaster, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Company and job out-lay presented to a group of 20+ applicants. Explaining the shift pattern ,do's and don'ts ,expectations and requirements. Presentation of a slide show to indicate the job specs. and Health and Safety procedures.

Finance Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wincanton.

Interview

Interviewers were very friendly and easy to talk to. Questions werent too hard. Lasted around 40mins. There was only one stage process and they let me known i got the job within a week overall a good experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did negoiate via my agency didnt get what I wanted but job walking distance so I save in travel.

Warehouse Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wincanton (London, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

Short interview was taken by the senior manager with brief introduction on personal information, academic background and previous experiences. Some team building assessments were done to prove the better presentation.

Pensions Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chippenham, South West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wincanton (Chippenham, South West England, England (UK)) in June 2007.

Interview

Thorough and relevant. Useful exercise anyway, delighted to get job.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of our investment strategy?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Painless. Did not negotiate as full expectations met including pension scheme.