Winchester Mystery House

Relevance Date Difficulty

Tour Guide Interview

Tour Guide
San Jose, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Winchester Mystery House.

Interview Details – I was greeted by the Tour Admin who gave me my interview. She was very nice. Basically, be out going and presentable in order to get the job. Speak loudly and clearly to be heard. You will have to read and memories a brief paragraph from your 21 page script. You will be given about 10 mins to read and memories lines and perform in front of your fellow interviewees. It's simple and easy.

Interview Question – Doing the lines. Deff.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was non. It was my first job and I accepted anything.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Winchester Mystery House? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Winchester Mystery House interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Winchester Mystery House employees and interview candidates.