Wind-Up Entertainment

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Web Community Coordinator Interview

New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Wind-Up Entertainment in June 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed in a conference room with 4 different people (one at a time), it lasted about 2 hours. Everyone was very nice and the interviews were conversational. Following the interview I was asked to complete a "homework assignment" that was given to all candidates being considered for the position. The assignment was this: describe an online campaign that you think will create a meaningful buzz for XYZ artist that is about to drop a new album. We had to compose an letter to introduce the fictional artist, list the URLs we would send the email/bio, and describe other strategies for the web campaign.

Interview Question – The homework assignment was time consuming and probably more difficult than the actual interviews, mostly because I wasn't sure what they were looking for. I was asked at one of the interviews if I was a Creed fan. Pretty funny (and refreshing) as I got the impression that no one at the label like Creed's music.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Wind-Up Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wind-Up Entertainment interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Wind-Up Entertainment employees and interview candidates.