Windsor Family Credit Union Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Windsor Family Credit Union

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Windsor Family Credit Union (Windsor, ON (Canada)).

Interview

good interviewing but takes a look time. It took me 5 months to be hired, with 4 in person interviews and an info session and a phone interview prior. They hire you but only train you less than a week which is not enough.

Interview Questions

• They ask you the basic general things any Customer Service position would ask. Just be prepared to give examples of your troubles from previous employments   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, they pay you what they pay all starters.

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Windsor Family Credit Union (Windsor, ON (Canada)) in November 2013.

Interview

I applied for the job in November and got accepted after 4 terrible unnecessary months of interviewing. There was a phone interview, then in person, then info session. Then group interview, then final interview. And then an aptitude test. It was ridiculous I guess they want you to think they're a high class job.

Member Consultant Interview

Interview

A series of three interviews including a behavioural interview at the end with managers in the room

Interview Questions

• Convince someone to either buy Tim Horton's or Starbucks.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation all set.

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Windsor Family Credit Union (Windsor, ON (Canada)) in March 2008.

Interview

several interviews, tests, sales presentation; took several days, math skills were tested, psychological evaluation was done by asking abstract questions. speed test was done on several topics as well as a group sales presentation to the few people interviewing us.

Interview Questions

• Convince us why we should buy Tim Hortons as opposed to Starbucks?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation