Windsor Fashions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Windsor Fashions in April 2010.

It went pretty well and was fast! I was satisfied and happy with the process. The interview was great and had challenging questions. I automatically liked the environment of Windsor right away and that is why I said yes to working there when I was recruited to work there.

Interview Questions
    • How would you prevent theft?   View Answer
    • What would you do if you saw someone stealing? Like a customer putting a scarf in their bag.   View Answer
    It was very negotiable and easy to talk to the manager over. I would advise people to just talk it over with the manager because it is very important to talk it over and put your advise in as well. You have to be able to talk about it if you are going to want to work your way up either in this company or another.