Windsor Fashions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Lakewood, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Windsor Fashions in April 2010.

Interview Details – It went pretty well and was fast! I was satisfied and happy with the process. The interview was great and had challenging questions. I automatically liked the environment of Windsor right away and that is why I said yes to working there when I was recruited to work there.

Interview Questions

• How would you prevent theft?   View Answer
  • What would you do if you saw someone stealing? Like a customer putting a scarf in their bag.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was very negotiable and easy to talk to the manager over. I would advise people to just talk it over with the manager because it is very important to talk it over and put your advise in as well. You have to be able to talk about it if you are going to want to work your way up either in this company or another.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Windsor Fashions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Windsor Fashions interview questions and advice in Los Angeles, CA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Windsor Fashions employees and interview candidates.