Windstream Interview Questions

2.8

Account Manager II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Windstream.

LONG! If you want the job I would say follow up. I had 1 Web conference interview 1 in person interview and 2 phone interviews. they asked all the standard questions you wold expect but also alot of technical questions i would say don't act like you know more than you do.

Interview Questions
    I got a call and an offer letter a few days after.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Matthews, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Matthews, NC

I applied online - interviewed at Windstream in August 2014.

just had a phone interview with them was easy enough lasted about 15 minutes then was told that I had to do a face to face interview at which time I will get additional information.

Pre--Sales Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Windstream in June 2014.

Went through a few interviews and tech screenings with the recruiter regarding this role, The recruiter was enthusiastic about my qualifications and that it was a perfect fit for the role. When the recruiter attempting to arrange an interview with the hiring manager, I was dismissed straightaway.
    The recruiter frustratingly stated the hiring manager did not want anyone who had more than two jobs within five years!

Specialist I: Enterprise Data/Voice Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Harrison, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrison, AR

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Windstream in May 2014.

? was hired through temp agency / but for internal jobs had round-table interviews , with several hiring managers all firing behavioral thought questions at u. ever interview ahs the same questions/ok experience, I had applied internal to several open positions.

Senior Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Windstream in December 2011.

The interview process was pretty standard for most large companies these days. I had a phone interview with HR recruiter. Then had phone interview with hiring manager. After the two phone interviews I had a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager and then a panel interview with the architecture team and team management.

Interview Questions
    • Explain how you would handle a particular situation   Answer Question
    Pretty simple, they low offered out of the gate and I countered with what I thought was a more reasonable offer and they accepted

Account Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Windstream.

A recruiter will call you and email you for your first interview. You will meet with the sales director of the location of the position. About 1-2 weeks later you will get a call from the recruiter about a second interview where you meet with someone in the office already in the account executive position. 3rd interview you meet with regional director and he writes down all your answers then grades them.

Draftsperson I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Little Rock, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Windstream in March 2013.

Easy interview process, mainly generic questions, did ask a couple specifically for job knowledge. Interviewer was very professional and knowledgeable of the position and what it entails. He had been in this line of work for many years. He followed up with me when he hadn't heard from me after he submitted the offer through HR, but I hadn't heard from HR at the time.

I didn't negotiate because this was an entry-level position in a new career step so I didn't know what to negotiate for.

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Windstream in January 2014.

It was real easy. I put in an application and received a call two days later. I went to the interview prepared with my resume. I have a MA from Michigan, and that is all the manager talked about; my prior educational background. She asked questions about certain situations and my prior experience. I finished and she called the other manager in. The other manager took me up to the third floor and she asked the same questions. She went over the salary and asked if I had anymore questions. I said no. I received a call later in the afternoon with an offer. Very easy interview.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. It was hourly plus commission.

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Windstream.

First an interview with corporate recruiter who asked me questions about what was already clear on my resume. Then a "sales aptitude" test online. Then a video interview. Then a phone interview with hiring person. Then another phone interview from someone "role playing." Then the wait from hell.

Interview Questions

These people do not know what they want. Took offer with bigger company.

Senior Director Federal Accounts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Herndon, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Windstream in January 2013.

2 interviews, knew more about position than interviewer

Interview Questions
    • I believe interviewer was drunk at second interview. No hard questions.   Answer Question

Worked for Windstream? Contribute to the Community!