Windstream Interview Questions

2.8

Account Manager II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Windstream.

LONG! If you want the job I would say follow up. I had 1 Web conference interview 1 in person interview and 2 phone interviews. they asked all the standard questions you wold expect but also alot of technical questions i would say don't act like you know more than you do.

Interview Questions
    I got a call and an offer letter a few days after.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Matthews, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Matthews, NC

I applied online - interviewed at Windstream in August 2014.

just had a phone interview with them was easy enough lasted about 15 minutes then was told that I had to do a face to face interview at which time I will get additional information.

Account Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Windstream.

A recruiter will call you and email you for your first interview. You will meet with the sales director of the location of the position. About 1-2 weeks later you will get a call from the recruiter about a second interview where you meet with someone in the office already in the account executive position. 3rd interview you meet with regional director and he writes down all your answers then grades them.

Pre--Sales Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Windstream in June 2014.

Went through a few interviews and tech screenings with the recruiter regarding this role, The recruiter was enthusiastic about my qualifications and that it was a perfect fit for the role. When the recruiter attempting to arrange an interview with the hiring manager, I was dismissed straightaway.
    The recruiter frustratingly stated the hiring manager did not want anyone who had more than two jobs within five years!

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Windstream.

First an interview with corporate recruiter who asked me questions about what was already clear on my resume. Then a "sales aptitude" test online. Then a video interview. Then a phone interview with hiring person. Then another phone interview from someone "role playing." Then the wait from hell.

Interview Questions

These people do not know what they want. Took offer with bigger company.

Specialist I: Enterprise Data/Voice Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Harrison, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrison, AR

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Windstream in May 2014.

? was hired through temp agency / but for internal jobs had round-table interviews , with several hiring managers all firing behavioral thought questions at u. ever interview ahs the same questions/ok experience, I had applied internal to several open positions.

Associate Network Analyst Interview

OSI model and details

Account Executive Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Windstream.

Very straight forward interview. I was first interviewed by a sales manager who was a bit intimidating. Following this (same interview) I was interviewed by the hiring manager. He was very personable and attempted to narrow down what position would fit me best.

Interview Questions
    • "Are you a hunter, or are you a farmer" The distinction between account management and account executive.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Windstream.

Classless ignorant bozos, can't even respond to post interview emails.

Inside Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Windstream.

There were the general questions that are in most interviews, your biggest strength, weakness, something you had to overcome, a time when you were recognized and so on.

Interview Questions
    • At the end they did a sales role play. You were a car salesman and had to sell them a car when they showed up at your dealership.   View Answer
    I had little negotiating room as they offered me close to the max of what they would start someone at. Be sure you are getting at least $13/hour as your base.

Worked for Windstream? Contribute to the Community!