Wine Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Student Intern Interview

Student Intern
Ripon, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wine Group in May 2012.

Interview Details – First was a phone interview. Asked basic questions about my major and projects I have done. Next was a in person interview with my potential supervisor. Basic interview questions. Showed my portfolio/

Interview Question – if $15/hour was okay   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Team Leader Interview

Team Leader
Ripon, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Wine Group in December 2013.

Interview Details – The second interview process was okay but there is a definite disconnect between older and newer workers. The company wants people who have been doing one job for years to start taking on more responsibility. This is often difficult to get them to do and they would have to hire younger more hungry workers. Not gonna happen and they need some help on this one.

Interview Question – How will you motivate those workers who have been around for years to do more?   View Answer

Data Analytics Interview

Data Analytics
Livermore, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Wine Group in December 2012.

Interview Details – Great interview process, employees were friendly, few behavior questions

Interview Question – Name a conflict you have faced in life and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very easy, negotiated terms of internship.

Worked for Wine Group? Contribute to the Community!