Winegardner & Hammons Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Winegardner & Hammons

Management Training Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Winegardner & Hammons in February 2014.

Interview

regular interview process, on-campus recruiting, they mostly ask vague questing and expect you to say situations based on the questions they asked. I have had many interviews with different programs however this was definitely not a positive one

Interview Questions

• the questions were extremely vague for example: how do you handle adversity?   Answer Question

Guest Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Winegardner & Hammons (Clearwater Beach, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

I submitted a resume and application in person at the property and was called for an interview by the HR manager roughly two weeks later. It was one interview where I met with the HR Manager and then my immediate supervisor and then a brief meeting with the assistant general manager. They offered me the position on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you handled a difficult customer.   1 Answer

Restaurant Manager Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Winegardner & Hammons (Spartanburg, SC) in December 2010.

Interview

I was asked questions regarding my future in business as well as general skills. This was a transition from one company to another, so the process may not be standard. I was asked to prove my successes as well as questions about general duties to see if they equated to a position available within the company.

Interview Questions

• I was asked specifically what my restaurant rankings were.   1 Answer