Wing Tai

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Regional Training Manager Interview

Regional Training Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wing Tai in March 2012.

Interview Details – The recruiter kept me abreast of the interview schedule in each round of the interview. So I had sufficient time to prepare and be ready for th einterview. I had 4 rounds of interviews including the intial one by telephone. This was followed by an interview with the HR manager, then an online skills/personality/IQ test and then the final interview by the GM.
Whilst the first three rounds of the interview seemed very positive and encouraging, the final one did not seem encouraging from the word go. I felt from the body language and tone of the interviewer that he/she has already made up their mind about the outcome of this interview. Hence it did not seem very interactive or interesting as the first 3 rounds. This was the most crucial round and as luck would have it, I did not make it through this round.

Interview Question – What do you know of South East Asia?   Answer Question

Worked for Wing Tai? Contribute to the Community!