Wing Tai Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wing Tai

Candidate Interview Review

Regional Training Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wing Tai in March 2012.

The recruiter kept me abreast of the interview schedule in each round of the interview. So I had sufficient time to prepare and be ready for th einterview. I had 4 rounds of interviews including the intial one by telephone. This was followed by an interview with the HR manager, then an online skills/personality/IQ test and then the final interview by the GM.
    Whilst the first three rounds of the interview seemed very positive and encouraging, the final one did not seem encouraging from the word go. I felt from the body language and tone of the interviewer that he/she has already made up their mind about the outcome of this interview. Hence it did not seem very interactive or interesting as the first 3 rounds. This was the most crucial round and as luck would have it, I did not make it through this round.

Interview Questions