Wingate University

Relevance Date Difficulty

Ethel K Smith Staff Member Interview

Ethel K Smith Staff Member

Interviewed at Wingate University

Interview Details – The hiring process was quick. I turned in my application along with a resume (I really encourage you to attach a resume) ,and I was scheduled for a interview with the library public service supervisor. In the interview you were asked basic question about customer service.

Interview Question – How would you handle different customer service scenarios.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Graduate Assistant Interview

Graduate Assistant

I applied online and interviewed at Wingate University.

Interview Details – Most of the time you do not have to be accepted in the program before you are considered for the job. Of coarse they ask you the typical questions on weaknesses and strengths. They also inquire about what things you are able to do once in that position and your ideas.

Interview Question – If you were a writing utensil what would you be.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Wingate University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wingate University interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Wingate University employees and interview candidates.