Winged Keel Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Services Associate Interview

Client Services Associate

Interviewed at Winged Keel Group

Interview Details – Excel test (simple), personality and skills test, phone interview, in person interview.

Interview Question – Easy   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Other job offer.

Accounting Intern Interview

Accounting Intern

I applied online and interviewed at Winged Keel Group.

Interview Details – Phone Interview - Basic fit and background questions to test experience
In Office Interview - came in and took a test that ranged from mental math, probability, and accounting questions. It was designed to test your speed and accuracy, as well as background knowledge in the field

Interview Question – Some basic journal entry questions and balancing a balance sheet   Answer Question

Junior Programmer Interview

Junior Programmer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Winged Keel Group.

Interview Details – I was initially intimated about the phone interview through an assistant. The interviewer was very warm and inquisitive, and wanted to know how I could add value through this position to the company. I was questioned about my experience in different database software and my knowledge of managing application software.

Interview Question – I was mostly asked about my work experience, overall programming and IT management, am I willing to learn technologies that they use, and what I know about the company.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Client Associate Interview

Client Associate
New York, NY

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Winged Keel Group in June 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview and financial math test for excel. Difficult math test, must have solid excel knowledge. They have a somehwat disorganized HR staff that had trouble getting details of process across and setting up interviews.
Overall, the general staff seemed friendly and professional.

Finance Interview

Finance
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Winged Keel Group in July 2011.

Interview Details – First had a phone screening interview where the HR manager asked basic questions based on resume and also made sure if I am ready to work in NY.
In the next round, which was held over skype, first the HR manager took a basic quiz to check aptitude and after that was interviewed by department manager along with a current employee and was asked various application questions in finance.

Interview Question – Was provided 2 scenarios in which the returns started at 2 different time period and was told which one was a better investment   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Winged Keel Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Winged Keel Group interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Winged Keel Group employees and interview candidates.