Wingfoot Commercial Tire Systems

2.6

Retread Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Springfield, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wingfoot Commercial Tire Systems in July 2013.

First submit online application, complete with information for a background check and upload a resume. Phone interview, followed by an interview in person. If accepted , there is a doctors Physical and drug test,

Interview Questions
    • The interview process was pretty basic.   View Answer
    No negotiation. Set starting wage.

Tractor Truck Oil Change and Tire Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baytown, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baytown, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Wingfoot Commercial Tire Systems in June 2013.

The interview was easy. The people were not great. I viewed the people as lazy and very unethical work practices. The pay was lousy. The proper safety equipment was not provided. I will never work for this company again. They do not keep up with inventory either. Do not waste you time here.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Wingfoot Commercial Tire Systems in July 2011.

the hiring process is very tedious. Do not expect to get hired within a week. They take about 6 weeks for you to get the "your hired"call, so be patient. There are about for exams that you have to take and pass,including a psych test

Sales Training Program Interview

Great interviews! great people! They are very transparent, and really invest in you.

National Account Sales Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Wingfoot Commercial Tire Systems in July 2010.

I met with the manager of the location. He was very nice & forthcoming about the position. If it had been a better job, I would've enjoyed working with him.

Interview Questions

The job title-National Account Sales Specialist- would lead you to believe that this is a sales position. Its not. You are assigned ONE customer & you basically just take care of their business. This involves picking up tires on a truck at the customers site and delivering re-capped tires to the customer. No sales at all. No commission. Mostly a labor job, at very little pay. It would be a good job, no doubt, for the right person, but why title it National Account Sales Specialist? I wasted my time and the managers time.

Worked for Wingfoot Commercial Tire Systems? Contribute to the Community!