Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Wingfoot Commercial Tire Systems
- Assistant Store Manager (1)
- Sales Training Program (1)
- National Account Sales Specialist (1)
- Tractor Truck Oil Change and Tire Maintenance (1)
- Retread Technician (1)
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Wingfoot Commercial Tire Systems (Springfield, MO) in July 2013.
First submit online application, complete with information for a background check and upload a resume. Phone interview, followed by an interview in person. If accepted , there is a doctors Physical and drug test,
- The interview process was pretty basic. 1 Answer
No negotiation. Set starting wage.
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Wingfoot Commercial Tire Systems (Baytown, TX) in June 2013.
The interview was easy. The people were not great. I viewed the people as lazy and very unethical work practices. The pay was lousy. The proper safety equipment was not provided. I will never work for this company again. They do not keep up with inventory either. Do not waste you time here.
- Why do they do cheap work and very unprofessional? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks – interviewed at Wingfoot Commercial Tire Systems (Miami, FL) in July 2011.
the hiring process is very tedious. Do not expect to get hired within a week. They take about 6 weeks for you to get the "your hired"call, so be patient. There are about for exams that you have to take and pass,including a psych test
- the dreaded "why do you think you are qualified?" Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
Great interviews! great people! They are very transparent, and really invest in you.
- Tell me about yourself Answer Question
Helpful (1)Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Wingfoot Commercial Tire Systems in July 2010.
I met with the manager of the location. He was very nice & forthcoming about the position. If it had been a better job, I would've enjoyed working with him.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
The job title-National Account Sales Specialist- would lead you to believe that this is a sales position. Its not. You are assigned ONE customer & you basically just take care of their business. This involves picking up tires on a truck at the customers site and delivering re-capped tires to the customer. No sales at all. No commission. Mostly a labor job, at very little pay. It would be a good job, no doubt, for the right person, but why title it National Account Sales Specialist? I wasted my time and the managers time.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review