Wingspan Portfolio

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Advocate Interview

Customer Advocate
Frisco, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Wingspan Portfolio.

Interview Details – Disorganized "Cattle Call" at Plano Workforce. Hundreds waited for hours because they didn't specify mortgage experience & they shuffled the sign-in sheets. (should have taken this as a "sign") told I would be called but no. tried to ask, but got a smart-aleck lady. 3rd interview was ok. bullcrap. yuk. interviewed 3 times. not an easy process.

Negotiation Details – they called me with an offer, and it was less than I made before and I was told "it is not negotiable." Was hired at $16, but newbies were hired at $18.00. plenty of people were mad, and we were told they had experience is why they got more. I had experience too. They finally matched my salary (almost), but no benefits going on a year there. They only increased people's salary when they were ashamed of how they had treated people. Worst place I ever worked, but the coworkers were nice.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Customer Advocate Interview

Customer Advocate
Carrollton, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wingspan Portfolio in July 2012.

Interview Details – I attended a job fair exactly a week prior to my interview and it was clear at that time that I wanted the job and that I would be called for an interview. I waited two business days and was contacted for an interview by an HR Manager who was friendly and professional. Hours later another manager called to tell me what time to come in for that interview. So far I loved the managers I had met. The following day, I interviewed with a manager who was kind and a little more serious than the others. My only concern at this point is will I become a permanent employee or one of the eternal contractors I saw socializing rather than working. In the interview, I received no guarantee that I'd move up. My mortgage experience seemed irrelevant. I was told that I needed to shine in order to get recognized. And I will.

One thing you should know: There's a test! It's not difficult if you know the difference between a Sentence and a Fragment, have critical thinking skills and have prepared answers for potential interview questions.

Interview Question – None were difficult. You should know how to answer questions like: How did you handle a challenging situation at your job. Strengths and Weaknesses. Relationship with former boss. Things you didn't like about former job. Why did you leave. The dress code and appearance of some of the employees gave me a false sense of security; however the interview was not a super relaxed interview!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate because it was more than I expected it to be!

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Wingspan Portfolio? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wingspan Portfolio Customer Advocate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Wingspan Portfolio employees and interview candidates.