Wingspan Portfolio

Updated Jan 13, 2015
Updated Jan 13, 2015

2.3

DSCR Advocate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wingspan Portfolio.

Interview was relatively easy. Director just wanted to make sure you were committed. He described the department and expectations. Shared about training and honestly did most of the talking. He described his experience with the company and how far he had come up the ranks and did a good job of sharing how much better they were to date.

It was through HR

Mortgage Processor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wingspan Portfolio in January 2012.

This was the easiest Interview process I went through every one that attended the job fair was offered a position, no matter what type of previous work experience you had.

Interview Questions
    • Not many person questions where asked only thing i remember was being ask how did you handle a certain situation in your previous job.   Answer Question

FHA Claim Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wingspan Portfolio in September 2013.

The hiring and interview process was very good, the interviewer was not rigid in his way of questioning. Those how took over from him were so welcoming, easy going ladies who never hesitated in answering any question and directing me.

Mortgage Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wingspan Portfolio in January 2012.

Job Fair- long line, organized, great interview, signed paperwork, and had the job. Training started a month later. Two weeks of training, Great trainers, passed the final test and hit the floor the following week.

no room

Proposal Writer Interview

Contacted by the firm and asked to apply, went through usual submission online (forms + resume) and made appointment with would-be manager. Appropriate question and response session about professional experience relating to the position - either a person knows how to work in the RFP line of business and express the tools and strategies for success, or it'll be obvious a person is faking it. The would-be manager was very bright and energetic. The interview ended and then the follow-up interview was repeatedly forgotten or re-scheduled by the Manager's direct boss, so the firm basically eliminated themselves from consideration after that disrespectful treatment.

Interview Questions
    • How do you get information to respond to a specific question from a difficult to reach, full of excuses, always busy executive?   View Answer

FHA Claim Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Wingspan Portfolio in October 2013.

Job Fair, take a basic assessment of skills, and meet with a company recruiter

Interview Questions
    • nothing too difficult or unexpected just general experience questions   Answer Question
    I asked for a fair market rate

Analyst Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wingspan Portfolio in June 2012.

Hiring process was short, interviewed with a former VP and took a couple of weeks because of the background check.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, they made offer.

Senior Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wingspan Portfolio in January 2013.

You will speak to upper management then to supervisors and also take a test to be sure that you are able to do the job asked. You will be told about the position and expectations pertaining to it in detail.

Default Servicing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wingspan Portfolio in February 2010.

I was told to write a letter about anything. The man interviewing me read the letter, asked a few questions about the content. The interview was over, before reaching home, he called me an offered me the job. This was my first clue that their were issues at this company, but I needed the work.....

There was no negotiation, it was what it was.

Internal Loan Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Wingspan Portfolio.

Met with a representative from HR, and talked for a bit. Then met the manger for loans, and talked for a bit.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really difficult or unexpected, just talked about my background and the company.   Answer Question