Wingstop

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Cashier

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 12 months - interviewed at Wingstop in January 2010.

Interview Details – Pretty easy only reason why i was hired because they were short in staff. No need of experience.

Negotiation Details – min wage

Cashier

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wingstop.

Interview Details – apply and expect a call back

Interview Question – Were do you see your self in 5 years.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – limited, I had no experience.

Houston, TX

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Wingstop in December 2010.

Interview Details – I filled out an application in person at Wing Stop and got a call for an interview about 2-3 weeks later. I went in for the interview wearing dress pants and a nice top. I had a few issues communicating with the hiring manager, she didn't speak English completely fluently, but she hired me on the spot. A few days later I went in to get my uniform and go through training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Be specific with the hours you want, because after you give them your availability it's difficult to change.

Very Easy Interview

Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Wingstop in September 2008.

Interview Details – All I did was fill out an application i store, and was interviewed immediately afterward. I was granted the job right after the interview, and we went over my work schedule.

Interview Question – why do you want to work for us   Answer Question

Worked for Wingstop? Contribute to the Community!