Wingstop Cashier Interview Questions

1.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wingstop

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Wingstop in September 2014.

The wingstop in our town is new so applications were handled in-store. Originally I only planned to take one home and return it the next day but someone from inside encouraged me to come in and fill it out there. After I was finished I was called over for an interview, which I hesitantly accepted because I didn't feel prepared. But I was glad I decided to go through with it afterwards. It was very casual and I felt like I was talking to a new acquaintance instead of a potential employer. After asking me the usual questions, he informed me that training would be a few days later and that I would need to get/bring my food handlers beforehand. Overall a really pleasant experience!

Interview Questions
  • There were no unexpected/difficult questions. Everything was pretty easy and straight forward! There were no questions that I felt like weren't necessary for the job like most interviews.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wingstop

Cashier Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 12 months - interviewed at Wingstop in January 2010.

Pretty easy only reason why i was hired because they were short in staff. No need of experience.

min wage

Cashier Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Wingstop.

apply and expect a call back

Interview Questions
    limited, I had no experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Wingstop in December 2010.

I filled out an application in person at Wing Stop and got a call for an interview about 2-3 weeks later. I went in for the interview wearing dress pants and a nice top. I had a few issues communicating with the hiring manager, she didn't speak English completely fluently, but she hired me on the spot. A few days later I went in to get my uniform and go through training.

Interview Questions
    Be specific with the hours you want, because after you give them your availability it's difficult to change.

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Wingstop in September 2008.

All I did was fill out an application i store, and was interviewed immediately afterward. I was granted the job right after the interview, and we went over my work schedule.

Interview Questions

Worked for Wingstop? Contribute to the Community!