Wingstop Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2015

1.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wingstop

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wingstop (San Antonio, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was really simple and quick. I didn't even have to finish filling out the whole application when the manager told me that was good and welcome on-board.
All I had to do was bring back a direct deposit form from my bank and complete and earn a TABC and they would get me working.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I had a TABC because in order to serve alcohol you must have one.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wingstop

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wingstop (Gilbert, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

Was quick and easy. Just walked into store, filled out application, did the interview on the spot and was hired that day. Management was friendly and it's been a great place to work so far.

Interview Questions

• Do you wear nail polish? :)   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straight to the point. They needed a full time cashier who was over 18. I fit the description and was okay with the starting rate of $8/hr.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wingstop in September 2014.

Interview

The wingstop in our town is new so applications were handled in-store. Originally I only planned to take one home and return it the next day but someone from inside encouraged me to come in and fill it out there. After I was finished I was called over for an interview, which I hesitantly accepted because I didn't feel prepared. But I was glad I decided to go through with it afterwards. It was very casual and I felt like I was talking to a new acquaintance instead of a potential employer. After asking me the usual questions, he informed me that training would be a few days later and that I would need to get/bring my food handlers beforehand. Overall a really pleasant experience!

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected/difficult questions. Everything was pretty easy and straight forward! There were no questions that I felt like weren't necessary for the job like most interviews.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wingstop.

Interview

apply and expect a call back

Interview Questions

Negotiation

limited, I had no experience.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wingstop (Houston, TX) in December 2010.

Interview

I filled out an application in person at Wing Stop and got a call for an interview about 2-3 weeks later. I went in for the interview wearing dress pants and a nice top. I had a few issues communicating with the hiring manager, she didn't speak English completely fluently, but she hired me on the spot. A few days later I went in to get my uniform and go through training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be specific with the hours you want, because after you give them your availability it's difficult to change.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at Wingstop in January 2010.

Interview

Pretty easy only reason why i was hired because they were short in staff. No need of experience.

Negotiation

min wage

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wingstop in September 2008.

Interview

All I did was fill out an application i store, and was interviewed immediately afterward. I was granted the job right after the interview, and we went over my work schedule.