Wingstop

Relevance Date Difficulty

Cook Interview

Cook
Turlock, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Wingstop in December 2013.

Interview Details – they asked stupid situational questions

Interview Question – tell me about a time when you provided excellent customer service   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Wingstop.

Interview Details – 15 min phone interview, 45 min in person

Interview Question – Weren't many questions at all   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiations were based on me asking for a fair salary ($50,000) and the franchisee stating that they respected my experience but couldn't afford that right now so all they could offer was $40,000 but that they would soon open more locations and I would get a bump asap

Very Easy Interview

Cashier

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 12 months - interviewed at Wingstop in January 2010.

Interview Details – Pretty easy only reason why i was hired because they were short in staff. No need of experience.

Negotiation Details – min wage

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Cashier

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wingstop.

Interview Details – apply and expect a call back

Interview Question – Were do you see your self in 5 years.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – limited, I had no experience.

Field Marketing Manager Interview

Field Marketing Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wingstop.

Interview Details – Phone interview & then interview in Dallas office

Interview Question – I was asked to tackle a real restaurant issue with slumping sales.   View Answer

Houston, TX

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Wingstop in December 2010.

Interview Details – I filled out an application in person at Wing Stop and got a call for an interview about 2-3 weeks later. I went in for the interview wearing dress pants and a nice top. I had a few issues communicating with the hiring manager, she didn't speak English completely fluently, but she hired me on the spot. A few days later I went in to get my uniform and go through training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Be specific with the hours you want, because after you give them your availability it's difficult to change.

Very Easy Interview

Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Wingstop in September 2008.

Interview Details – All I did was fill out an application i store, and was interviewed immediately afterward. I was granted the job right after the interview, and we went over my work schedule.

Interview Question – why do you want to work for us   Answer Question

Worked for Wingstop? Contribute to the Community!